Movies & TV The Hangar Game of Thrones Thread **SEASON 8 SPOILERS**

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha I started playing in pre-launch (before there were reviews).

And yes, it is pay constantly or perish. The most recent event gives you points for buying packs :tearsofjoy: One guy I know ploughed in $2500 for an upgrade.... Basically a black hole for your hard-earned. It’s also buggy as **** and they don’t do anything about it, you lose all the resources you just bought because of a bug and they do nothing to help and the bugs never get fixed either.

Apple refunds are pretty efficient though. :thumbsu:
Each to their own but that is ******* mental IMO

Not game of thrones related but my friend has a pet frkn crow
image.jpg

Presuming most people will read this elsewhere and its not really a spoiler but

Pretty happy the battle of the dead isn't the last battle. I know we've been building to it but it really hasn't been the biggest storyline so having the final eps presumably dedicated to deciding the battle for the throne is brilliant, I was concerned we'd end up with last man standing v Night King wins

“Please join us now for your welcome feast, our wild boar is particularly tasty”
I'm surprised that people forgot why Sansa would be saying that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think spoiler tags should even be necessary after an ep has aired. I do however think speculation based off previews for the next ep should be since lots of people avoid seeing that stuff.
Yup. There will be a spoiler tag in the thread title for season 8 when we get to it. If you don't want to discuss the ep that's just aired then don't open the thread really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back