The Hangar Gaming Thread

From a competitive perspective, gen 1 and gen 5 are probably the best as they have the most top tier Pokémon.

Gen 1 will remain pretty popular simply because it is the original. I really liked gen 2 as well. I never played 3 or 4. 5 was good but it lacked good legendary Pokémon. 6 and 7 were meh.

I've become enthralled recently watching videos of competitive classic NES Tetris and learning more about it. These people are insanely skilled.

I recently played Tetris on an old upright arcade machine. It is so much harder with a joystick compared to a d-pad

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
A043E083-D196-44CF-A923-E38165B962E7.jpeg

8E923786-2916-4B39-A4C3-75C58A18FDB8.jpeg

Feb 13, 2007
Not practice
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sam Hinkie
So, Blade Runner finally got a digital release on GOG if anyone is interested in those sort of point and click adventure games and never got around to it at any point with a physical disc like I never did. I remember watching a friend of mine as kid playing it and it seemed like the coolest game at the time. Really does ooze atmosphere.

I am considering getting a VR headset and am looking for recommendations. We have an xbox one and don't have a PC.

Do I need to get a PS4? What kind of headset works etc.

Jul 6, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, Pacers
I am considering getting a VR headset and am looking for recommendations. We have an xbox one and don't have a PC.

Do I need to get a PS4? What kind of headset works etc.

Would it be better to wait until the next generation of consoles come out at the end of the year? Timing when to take the leap into these new technologies is so tricky.

Would it be better to wait until the next generation of consoles come out at the end of the year? Timing when to take the leap into these new technologies is so tricky.
I don’t know enough about it to be honest. We have an Xbox one .

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
I don’t know enough about it to be honest. We have an Xbox one .

youtube best 25 VR games

tbh to get the best out of VR you want a PC

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Also, I finally got my hands on Red Dead 2. My issue is getting the kids away so that I can play.

Slip em some Fenergen.

Back