The Hangar Help Me I'm a Milennial Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,

So the missus and I had the great plan to purchase a house and go through a builder to get into our first home built to our spec. Anyway, 10 months later, the builder has delayed us for far too long and we're just over it. So we're looking to rent.

What suburbs around Melbourne have people found that aren't too bad to live in? Decent pricing?

If it helps, we're both working around Clayton/Glen Waverley area, just wondering what wouldn't be too bad in regards to rent prices and such.

Any help would be the ****.

:hearts:

How decent is decent?

If you don't mind apartments there's a massive glut so they can be had cheap. Like, make a lowball offer and still be the only applicant cheap.

As for suburbs, where you work is a big factor, but I'm a "more than 10km from the city centre is the end of the earth" kind of guy so it comes down to whether you're a northside hipster, southside snowflake or a westie mutant.

As for suburbs, where you work is a big factor, but I'm a "more than 10km from the city centre is the end of the earth" kind of guy so it comes down to whether you're a northside hipster, southside snowflake or a westie mutant.
No mention of the Eastern Elite?

just try campberwell or hawthorn mate, - don't listen to the clayton/springvale types, we want you to live man! youre a great poster ;)
Are you talking about me? Cos I live in Glen Iris so...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back