Sport The Hangar Hockey Thread

Just found this thread, and at a pretty good time as well.
I am still shocked the Bruins are out. Did not see one of NYR or the Habs in the Stanley cup.
I'm a Sharks fan so I've been neutral since round 2.

I see Chicago winning it from here, but LA are looking very strong.

It's funny that 3 out of the 4 teams remaining were really active in the trade period and got just what they needed for a playoff run.
Marty St Louis, Vanek and Gaborik have been great these playoffs.

Feel bad for St Louis as their work in the trade period didn't really pay off and now they need a good season next year for it to be worth it.

Apr 7, 2010
La Capanna Restaurant.
AFL Club
Essendon
i dont like the process. first we hire linden basically because the fans hate the old GM and the club doesnt want to lose ticket numbers (hey sound familiar?) and basically as soon as linden came in, he started talking about the boston model. it's pretty clear there wasn't a genuine search imo, and that's a worry. it's hard to judge the man himself. we dont know what role he played in boston's and buffalo's success/failure

Nov 28, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
PracticalGrandioseKronosaurus.gif

Apr 7, 2010
La Capanna Restaurant.
AFL Club
Essendon
James Mirtle @mirtle · 2m
Despite his rebound year, there are still lots of Brad Richards buyout rumours around the Rangers http://bit.ly/1mCu27O

James Mirtle @mirtle · 1m
Is the cap recapture rule fair to these guys? Seems ridiculously punitive to the few with those contracts, which were legal at time.

cap recapture was always disgusting bro

im in a pretty sweet position. I can tolerate anyone but Chicago winning

Back