Health & Fitness The Hangar Meat Head Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not positive that it is, just some of the symptoms seem to line up, but I'm going to get it checked out. It doesn't cause problems me which is why I haven't bothered for a couple of years, lol.

It sounds complicated! I hope that you work things out soon, mate. Do what you have to and find out what it is, I didnt and it cost me for not being thorough. Learn from my stupidity!

I had a bit of a "hurdle" too.

Cut was going great. 82.5kg -> 78ish in 6 weeks.

Then got sick, which turned out to be pneumonia, had 2 weeks off gym (didn't leave the couch).

Still sick now, but started training again. First week started at 75%, this week at 85% and going to slowly increase it up over the next 2 weeks until i'm training at full intensity again.

Ate maintenance during those 2 weeks and hovered in the mid 77's. Now 2 weeks later I'm down to 75.3. Looks like i still have 3ish kg to go.

Just hoping i start to feel better soon as i still feel pretty s**t.

So today, I have eaten everything that I shouldn't have, sat at my computer all day and for some reason I am fat, I don't get it.

You must have a thyroid condition.
I reckon that's it.
It's probably a mixture between fruit being incredibly bad for you, big bones, syndrome x, diabetes, epilepsy, donkey kong mode and excessive fluid retention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice, good luck! Took me quite a few scrapes, a bent derailleur and a run in with tram tracks to get used to being clipped in!

Some mate of mine decided that we're going to ride the west coast of Tassie, so I though that I better get a bike so that I can train for it :D

It does take a little to get used to, I think that it will take a few rides to get some confidence.

Ha!

Nah. Was still improving steadily, but I've had another set back.

I did do one very, very, very basic and careful "workout" recently to test the waters, but no good.

Down to 85.6kg; still have the basic shape of someone that has lifted before which is nice, but reckon I've lost ~3 inches on the arms and a lot elsewhere.

My clothes have gone from super tight to kinda loose.

Look and feel terrible, which is why I don't talk about it much; out of sight, out of mind.

Whomb...

If our paths continue I will be heavier then you soon.

Ha!

Nah. Was still improving steadily, but I've had another set back.

I did do one very, very, very basic and careful "workout" recently to test the waters, but no good.

Down to 85.6kg; still have the basic shape of someone that has lifted before which is nice, but reckon I've lost ~3 inches on the arms and a lot elsewhere.

My clothes have gone from super tight to kinda loose.

Look and feel terrible, which is why I don't talk about it much; out of sight, out of mind.
That's awful :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back