Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I dig it. Won't be going anywhere near the record but that track is aight. They really seem to have minimilised Dom Howard tho as the years have gone on, I'm sure he loves the coin that comes with being in the Band but many he must be bored as bat s**t with most of the stuff he has to play these days.

Yeah fair enough. Is that a good thing though? It sounds a bit......same same for me. I like it when bands deviate and become better.
eg: U2 after Rattle and Hum went into Achtung Baby. Incredible change of style yet still amazeballs.
Thats mostly the whole album, plenty of songs on it that sound completely different to their older stuff yet still feeling like "Muse"

Discovered this band yesterday and I am just the happiest guy right now.

Going to see them in a few weeks YYYEESSSS

Beerfish I think you'll enjoy it and whoever posted that Turkish mix a while ago

Discovered this band yesterday and I am just the happiest guy right now.

Going to see them in a few weeks YYYEESSSS

Beerfish I think you'll enjoy it and whoever posted that Turkish mix a while ago

Just got around to listening. Did enjoy. Dude has an interesting bass. Counted about 6 switches on it. Wonder what they're all for given only 2 pickups.

Where are you seeing them?

Just got around to listening. Did enjoy. Dude has an interesting bass. Counted about 6 switches on it. Wonder what they're all for given only 2 pickups.

Where are you seeing them?

The Lansdowne which is a pub in Sydney. I feel quite lucky as it’s the only sideshow they are doing as a part of Gizzfest. Speaking of which, I’m seeing Gizz tomorrow!

If Triple M still had any credibility left, it went out the window yesterday with their 'classic rock' countdown.

November Rain came in at #48. There aren't 47 other songs in existence that are better, let alone from a specific genre.

If Triple M still had any credibility left, it went out the window yesterday with their 'classic rock' countdown.

November Rain came in at #48. There aren't 47 other songs in existence that are better, let alone from a specific genre.
Ehh its overrated :p , best part is the lead up to the 2nd guitar solo and the solo itself, one of the most epic moments in any song.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's not pretend Triple M are anything special. They play the songs you've already heard 4 million times.

And that's great, cos occasionally you wanna sing along to the oils.

It's funny how through the years my radio station of choice has chopped and changed.

Late teens-early 20's - Triple M and Triple J
Early 20's to early 30's - Triple J loathed triple m
early 30's to mid 30's - Triple R loathed triple j and occasionally listened to MMM

Now it's SEN or Triple M and Gold, can't stand triple J and even RRR is starting to become more and more pompous as the young "we are important and my underground music is all there is" DJ's are taking over.

Can't get digital in my old heap of s**t toyota

I was forced to listen to Triple M in October. They were playing ACDC at 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2 and 3 o'clock without fail. They made me hate ACDC.

I was forced to listen to Triple M in October. They were playing ACDC at 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2 and 3 o'clock without fail. They made me hate ACDC.

Listening to ACDC will do that.

Listening to ACDC will do that.
I like ACDC. They're a good band. I could listen to them every so often without issue. However listening to them 7 times a ******* day is way too much.

I generally either listen to Gold or Grandstand.

Well aren’t you sophisticated :p

It’s the ultimate bogan band, I so happen to be a bogan so in turn don’t mind them. Playing them every hour though is a bit much I’ll admit.

There are plenty of great bogan bands, it's not a bogan thing. Aussie Crawl, as an example, are bloody great and Aussie rock from the late 70s/ early 80s is top notch. ACDC are just boring.

But it's beside the point because Triple M has been this for many years now and that ain't a problem.

does anyone not get the odd chill watching this?

he was so farking good, and so talented..

The depressing thing (apart from him asking god to please take him) is that I know every dad stays listening to the music and stays with a wardrobe full of the clothes from the best years of their life... he pauses there and never moves on. That means my best years were in the 90s.. eeek that's a sobering thought. Near on 30 years ago.. gulp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back