Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Chili peppers one of my favourite bands, the new album is ok but Goodbye Angels is a ripper track. New biffy album is alright but is nothing on their last 3 albums

Ill take your word re: RHCP but you are spot on in regards to Biffy's latest. Disappointing considering Wolves of Winter and Howl are ripper songs. The rest are meh. Absolutely loved 'Opposites.' One of my all time fave albums.

Ill take your word re: RHCP but you are spot on in regards to Biffy's latest. Disappointing considering Wolves of Winter and Howl are ripper songs. The rest are meh. Absolutely loved 'Opposites.' One of my all time fave albums.
Yep Opposites is great with Puzzle being my personal favourite. And they just kick ass live I saw them 3 times when they came down the last time.

Yep Opposites is great with Puzzle being my personal favourite. And they just kick ass live I saw them 3 times when they came down the last time.

I'm very jealous.

All my mates in Ballarat aren't really into music but fishing and the only person who'll go to a rock concert with me is my wife because she just wants to get away from the kids for 5 minutes.

Haha yeah that's always been a problem for me seeing a concert I usually just force feed my music to my mates and relatives so they are pretty much forced to like it Haha As good as they are I don't think I'll ever see a concert as good as they do in the UK. They are headline acts over there and get much better sets and lighting compared to here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha yeah that's always been a problem for me seeing a concert I usually just force feed my music to my mates and relatives so they are pretty much forced to like it Haha As good as they are I don't think I'll ever see a concert as good as they do in the UK. They are headline acts over there and get much better sets and lighting compared to here

Would love to be in Glasgow and see them live. 'MON THE BIFF!'

So DapperJong I've created a Discogs profile recently and have been adding vinyl here and there. The price estimates seem a bit inflated to me. Are you on there? What are your thoughts if so? Also did you find anymore interesting stuff in the UK?

I haven't got a profile only cos I just buy. But yeah, prices can be pretty silly. I actually find Aussie sellers to be the most offensive. I reckon they factor in shipping costs from other countries LOL. What do you mean by estimates? I don't know that feature.

I'll post some of my finds from Europe later!

Having taken over my dad's collection I started setting up a profile just so knew what I had. Got part way through and now wouldn't have any idea where I'm up to. But there's some good stuff in what I have cataloged dating back to the early sixties. What I really need to do at this point is sit down and clean a bunch of them so I can actually listen to them.

Having taken over my dad's collection I started setting up a profile just so knew what I had. Got part way through and now wouldn't have any idea where I'm up to. But there's some good stuff in what I have cataloged dating back to the early sixties. What I really need to do at this point is sit down and clean a bunch of them so I can actually listen to them.
I wonder if you give me your username if I can browse your collection on there..

Actually I meant the prices. Not sure what I was thinking. The sales history thingy like this.

View attachment 330262
It gives you a 'value' on your collection and so far going by this guide the 73 albums I've added so far come out at

View attachment 330263

Which seems a little uwotm8?

1700/73= 23 bucks a record. Depending on your collection I'd say that's about right. Username?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back