Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to see the Oils. Don't care what anyone thinks, I am excite. Especially if I get "Kosciuszko"
I was never a fan until a mate took me to a concert of theirs at LaTrobe Uni in 97. It was ******* awesome. Have never left a concert so sweaty and exhausted. You will love it!

Going to see the Oils. Don't care what anyone thinks, I am excite. Especially if I get "Kosciuszko"

Oh man.

I got to see them at Coogee Bay Hotel (200m walk from my house!!!) earlier in the year and I'm seeing them in Melbourne later. My favourite aussie band.

Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone would rag on anyone for going to see them. I'm not a massive fan, but from all the footage I've seen they are an incredible live band. Same with when I saw The Living End a long time ago, not really into them but damn those guys are pros at performing live and couldn't help but walk away with a lot of respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh man.

I got to see them at Coogee Bay Hotel (200m walk from my house!!!) earlier in the year and I'm seeing them in Melbourne later. My favourite aussie band.
Huh. I stayed there in late June. I was so close to Glorious leader!!!

And Walter Becker is gone. Spent a fair bit of yesterday binging the Dan in the car, but this was always going to hit me hard.

I feel so lucky for having seen them last year.

RIP. Will always be a dead-set legend to me.

hey Beerfish i finally recorded that radio show style thingy i was going to do ages ago. Upload tonight.

For those that don't like hip hop, just scroll thru it. There's only 2 hip hop joints.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back