Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Never be the same by Camila Cabello makes me want to tear me ears off, I rarely hear many songs in the warehouse but that high pitch in the song will always grab my attention and I swear I hear the song atleast 3 times a day.

Even Mary Berry likes Reggae

Planning on puting up my top 200 songs. Will plan to put a song up every day, I may not keep to that but if I miss a day or two I’ll just put up multiple songs. I’ve got a shortlist of 230 to pick from it will be like a parent choosing which kid they like most haha
Well it has finally been finished, i may have an extra or one less than 200 but ill cross that bridge if i get to it, this starts of with some great aussie rock.

200. Jellylegs - Children Collide - Theory Of Everything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HatB_-_Wade_Boggs'_misfortune.png

When letting YouTube autoplay pays off

How have I not heard of this guy? That's some impressive writing credits. Great guitar solo at the end of that song too. Sounds a bit Larry Carltonesque.

In August 1969, Kipner, Groves, Gibb, and Billy Lawrie recorded the song "Have You Heard the Word" in a Tin Tin session, with Kipner on piano and participating in the lead vocals with Groves and Gibb. Maurice Gibb's vocal impersonation of John Lennon led to the song appearing on Beatles Bootleg albums as supposedly a lost Beatles recording.
:tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back