Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is such a great band but I could throttle the guy on the mixing desk here. Really hope to see them live one day. I had the chance a few years ago at some festival type deal but it was $110 for the ticket and they had a 30 minute slot. Was bullshit. I onsold my ticket. Hopefully one day I get to see them play a full gig.

oh but hey DapperDon and Beerfish

got my new radio show ep out

Electronic weird crap/psych/ other stuff

Second half was so much better than the first half. Loved the King Crimson at the end and the other stuff in the second half I'd never heard was great to hear.:drunk:
If I was you, and I'm clearly not but, I would lose the reverb on your voice and go for a pitch shift dooooown awwwww yeeeeeah. Maybe that's too hard to do though. I dunno. I just play guitar. I have no idea about this stuff. I certainly hope I don't have to wait another year to hear episode 3 though. And I hope it doesn't include any Led Zep.. or robots.

Second half was so much better than the first half. Loved the King Crimson at the end and the other stuff in the second half I'd never heard was great to hear.:drunk:
If I was you, and I'm clearly not but, I would lose the reverb on your voice and go for a pitch shift dooooown awwwww yeeeeeah. Maybe that's too hard to do though. I dunno. I just play guitar. I have no idea about this stuff. I certainly hope I don't have to wait another year to hear episode 3 though. And I hope it doesn't include any Led Zep.. or robots.

Haha good feedback. It wasn’t my choice to have robots??? :D

Pitch shift is a cool idea. I only have a delay pedal tho. I suppose I could do it in post.

I googled Mumford drug video and then spent the last 30 minutes or so listening to Mumford & Sons - they are pretty great I think.

This is a great clip - the banjo player looks a little like the guy from Arrested Development

Remove this Banner Ad

Back