Politics The Hangar Politics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hulk Hogan losing Wrestlemania 6.

What happens to Kamala Harris' senate seat now? Will it be another special election or do the Democrats get to fill it for the next 2 years?

What happens to Kamala Harris' senate seat now? Will it be another special election or do the Democrats get to fill it for the next 2 years?
Governor fills it I think.

On what in particular?

There is so much to all of this.
All of it. I've read much of what the media has said, but if you'll excuse me, you don't necessarily parrot the MSM so I'm interested in what you think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tl;dr of thoughts on the people who got into the Capitol?

That enough of it is being made to talk 25th amendment and impeachment says it all.

Where was the political accountability for the BLM riots, the disasters in Portland, Seattle (including the establishment of an autonomous zone), Chicago, etc?

At best its the irrelevant act of some Trump supporting loons. At worst, and based on the way it is being used politically, it is just as likely to be the work of agent provocateurs*.

oh jesus christ

Look up the use of APs and stings by the FBI and security state dating back to the civil rights movement. It was APs who were responsible for the violence during the Occupy Wall St movement.

Even that recent proposed attack on Witmer, gov of Michigan, was an FBI operation feeding the idea of the kidnapping to some unsuspecting Trump supporting idiots.

Is it in doubt the FBI and DHS was doing the same thing with home grown Islamic "terrorists"?

Not my problem that you don't know anything.

Look up the use of APs and stings by the FBI and security state dating back to the civil rights movement. It was APs who were responsible for the violence during the Occupy Wall St movement.

Even that recent proposed attack on Witmer, gov of Michigan, was an FBI operation feeding the idea of the kidnapping to some unsuspecting Trump supporting idiots.

Is it in doubt the FBI and DHS was doing the same thing with home grown Islamic "terrorists"?

Not my problem that you don't know anything.
So you're saying that the FBI planned or planted the seed or had some involvement in both the attack on the Democratic governor of Michigan AND the invasion of the Capitol?

For what purpose?
This is like Olympic level mental gymnastics and it's very sad that people buy into s**t like this.

That whole country has gone to sh*t since I was born. It's quite staggering to think back. Where did it all start to go wrong? The Kennedy assassinations?
Have you watched Hamilton on the Disney channel (you will like it...great songs)??

The Vice-President gets into a gun duel at ten paces with one of the Founding Fathers...WTF?? No wonder they are so messed up

So you're saying that the FBI planned or planted the seed or had some involvement in both the attack on the Democratic governor of Michigan AND the invasion of the Capitol?

For what purpose?
This is like Olympic level mental gymnastics and it's very sad that people buy into sh*t like this.
On the one hand, to justify their existence and the powers they enjoy abuse of.

On the other, imagine if we had a documentary record of said provocation in, say, 140-character segments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back