Travel The Hangar Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Am heading off to Bali on Friday morning. Staying in Legian. Any decent places to visit or eat at? Am there for a week and then nusa dua. Y'all enjoy the winter!
Heaps - have a look on trip adviser and you won't go wrong. But one place you must must try is Fat Tony's burgers in Legian/Kuta. Such great burgers and so cheap! 4 beers, two burgers and two fries was about $12 all up IIRC.
https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g297697-d7146095-Reviews-Fat_tony_s-Kuta_Bali.html

Awesome!!!! I'm hitting it up!! Cheers scezza
Something else to do is Frankensteins. It's great fun but a little more expensive - worth it thought. Think a Balinese version of Dracula's.

I've been to Bali 5 times so hit me up on PM if you've got any questions

Also, myself and the misses have booked Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand for a 3 weeks over Christmas. We can't wait!! Starting in Hanoi, down to Hoi An, Ho Chi, over to Cambodia and finishing in Bangkok for a few days. Vietnam is a bucket list destination for me so I'm very excited.

Also, myself and the misses have booked Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand for a 3 weeks over Christmas. We can't wait!! Starting in Hanoi, down to Hoi An, Ho Chi, over to Cambodia and finishing in Bangkok for a few days. Vietnam is a bucket list destination for me so I'm very excited.
Hoi an bu Vietnam as a whole is brilliant. Proposed to my wife there. Can't wait to get back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will have to talk - went to Vietnam in 2013 and loved it, so I can give you some recommendations.

Ahh yes Cambodia...dont visit the Chankiri Tree...should not be a touristy thing!

Heaps - have a look on trip adviser and you won't go wrong. But one place you must must try is Fat Tony's burgers in Legian/Kuta. Such great burgers and so cheap! 4 beers, two burgers and two fries was about $12 all up IIRC.
https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g297697-d7146095-Reviews-Fat_tony_s-Kuta_Bali.html
Mate, we've just got back from Fat Tony's. Wow. So cheap and the food was great. The kids loved it. It really is a blink and you'll miss it place but so glad you told me about it. The family are in heaven right now, full to the brim with burgers and chips. Cheers!

Mate, we've just got back from Fat Tony's. Wow. So cheap and the food was great. The kids loved it. It really is a blink and you'll miss it place but so glad you told me about it. The family are in heaven right now, full to the brim with burgers and chips. Cheers!
No worries mate! Glad I could help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back