Movies & TV The Hangar TV Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m only 3 episodes in but Only Murders in the Building (Disney) has been great so far. Steve Martin, Martin Short & Selena Gomez have really good chemistry, scripts have been tight & funny...worth a look.
Yep, really enjoyed it so far.

I’m only 3 episodes in but Only Murders in the Building (Disney) has been great so far. Steve Martin, Martin Short & Selena Gomez have really good chemistry, scripts have been tight & funny...worth a look.
I saw the ad for this and thought "god that can't be good" and was amazed when I saw the reviews. Will have to check it out.

Can recommend watching the 3 part doco on the Dambusters on SBS catch-up.
Crazy bravery, most of the crews aged 21-27, flying Lancaster Bombers at tree height for most of the trip to avoid getting detected by radar. Just an amazing story.

Can recommend this - SBS on demand until 30/11/21: Norway's answer to Ted Lasso (also liked that):

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah saw it available though. What is it - an "Inside the Actors studio" type thing?
I've never seen one of those but that seems accurate. They talk about the cinematic process, how the directors differed from one another. It was obviously focussed on Dan, Rupert, Emma and Tom. Very nostalgic for me and I'm also looking forward to the battle of the houses theing they're going to do later this month.

Last week I started watching Party Down again, as I haven’t seen it in many years.
I totally forgot how funny it is, and I kept thinking what a travesty it is that there was only 2 seasons.
With a bit of wishful thinking, I thought I‘d google to see if there was a third season I wasn’t aware of.

It turns out, season 3 was just filmed last month, after a 12 year break, with almost all the original cast.
There’s only 6 episodes, and it won’t be out till the end of the year, but it was very pleasing news. :)

Last week I started watching Party Down again, as I haven’t seen it in many years.
I totally forgot how funny it is, and I kept thinking what a travesty it is that there was only 2 seasons.
With a bit of wishful thinking, I thought I‘d google to see if there was a third season I wasn’t aware of.

It turns out, season 3 was just filmed last month, after a 12 year break, with almost all the original cast.
There’s only 6 episodes, and it won’t be out till the end of the year, but it was very pleasing news. :)
Careful what you wish for

Glares at Arrested Development

Remove this Banner Ad

Back