Movies & TV The Hangar TV Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a very well made show, particularly the second season.

I would understand some people not enjoying it, but I think it's great.
Intense, frantic, and uncomfortable for the most part but the characterisation and acting are excellent. The Xmas episode is all your worst family nightmare Xmas disaster scenarios all squeezed into one episode of utter madness.

Seven fishes for Xmas anyone?

if you like comedy, i can't recommend "i think you should leave" with tim robinson enough. it's one of the most surreal, hysterical and quotable shows i've seen in a long ass time.

it's sketch comedy at the most, but it lays on the cringe elements heavily in some of them. it mightn't be for everyone but there's usually one or two that you'll find very funny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart is brilliant.

Anyone else watching Season 3 of Only Murders in the Building??
Really enjoying the theatre theme this year (patter songs, sitzprobe, the white room, etc). I’ve got no idea who did it but…

I had a theory that Ben Glenroy was a twin and he died twice (they keep banging on about how well the makeup lady cleared up the mark on his face but it was clear because the twin hadn’t been hit) I’m not sure about that theory now

Really enjoying the theatre theme this year (patter songs, sitzprobe, the white room, etc). I’ve got no idea who did it but…

I had a theory that Ben Glenroy was a twin and he died twice (they keep banging on about how well the makeup lady cleared up the mark on his face but it was clear because the twin hadn’t been hit) I’m not sure about that theory now
Yeah I am. Nice theory. There's a character who has skirted under the radar for me that I think could be the killer.

Is it the producers mother? Coz I had the same thought yday
I thought her comment about doing anything for her child interesting but no.

been meaning to start this, had it on my list for years

i think i have it somewhere...

You can find all 3 series on Disney+
It is so well written.

Now if you could tell me where to find Curb Your Enthusiasm it would be appreciated.
I spend way too much time on YouTube watching gold like this

it's on binge i believe

Yeah I am. Nice theory. There's a character who has skirted under the radar for me that I think could be the killer.
Do you think it could be Tobert? Maybe he really does spell it with an R and he came up with the idea for CoBro and he is a 3rd brother (which of the triplets did it??)

Or KT the stage manager…thought it was interesting the way they showed her using the shredder but that may have been so they could bring back the shredded docs angle in the next episode…she doesn’t really have a motive though and her character is a bit like Howard and adds a bit around the outside of the story

I really have no idea

Do you think it could be Tobert? Maybe he really does spell it with an R and he came up with the idea for CoBro and he is a 3rd brother (which of the triplets did it??)

Or KT the stage manager…thought it was interesting the way they showed her using the shredder but that may have been so they could bring back the shredded docs angle in the next episode…she doesn’t really have a motive though and her character is a bit like Howard and adds a bit around the outside of the story

I really have no idea
I'm not gonna say who I think it is. There's a reason I'm being cryptic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back