Movies & TV The Hangar TV Thread

He has the best line in any series I've seen since Breaking Bad. I can't believe it's not been meme'd to death.
I wish I had the time and software to create memes, sometimes.

There's a scene in the Martin Scorsese film "Silence" where Andrew Garfield and Adam Driver are hiding in some bushes, watching something unfold. Their reactions were made to be memed.

It's not really a spoiler, but just in case....

Okay that was pretty funny.

Is Del Toro the Puerto Rican Denzel, Beery? I think he's great, but you are right, now that I think about it.
Lol yeah maybe. I put Matthew McConaughey in that category too.

In the Last week I’ve watched ‘abducted in plain sight’ as well as a documentary on Ted Bundy interviews ‘conversations with a killer’. Both shows are documentaries on Netflix.

Evil comes in many shapes

Last edited:
In the Last week I’ve watched ‘abduction in plain sight’ as well as a documentary on Yed Bundy interviews ‘conversations with a killer’. Both shows are documentaries on Netflix.

Evil comes in many shapes
Added the Bundy one to my list. Was it good?

‘Abducted in plain sight’ tells the story of the abduction of Jan Broborg at 12 years of age.

It’s a very ‘raw’ watch in that the family hold nothing back.

Yeah loved it. Watched it all in one sitting.
I'm sure we would have too had it not been a school night. Looking forward to finishing it up tonight. Shame it's only 6 eps.

Sep 12, 2003
under the table
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Not important
Anyone else watched "The Order?"

Yeah I started watching it and am up to episode 8 or 9. It's an odd show that for me gets caught up in itself.
It's completely deviated from what I originally thought it would be about. It's not horrible and has potential.
Characters are seemingly killed off at a whim also which maybe a result of trying to be a bit like Game of Thrones.

Yeah I started watching it and am up to episode 8 or 9. It's an odd show that for me gets caught up in itself.
It's completely deviated from what I originally thought it would be about. It's not horrible and has potential.
Characters are seemingly killed off at a whim also which maybe a result of trying to be a bit like Game of Thrones.
I'm up to ep4/5 can't remember precisely.

Totally threw me they killed the professor, thought for sure he was going to be a major character.

vast if Danielle leaves Flash, will there be any point in watching it anymore?

Where did you see those rumours? Honestly I cant even argue the show was worth watching after season 2 bar the crossovers and a few eps here and there. Which is a shame considering how great s1 was. Ill prob keep watching just because I have invested so much time in all them already which is dumb I know. I wanna see the payoff to Barry going back to s1 finale and stopping himself and see what happens in 2024. I reckon we get a time jump though maybe even in this season otherwise they are banking on the show going for another 5 years. I should prob just start bining when the seasons are over haha.

Im prob wrong but I reckon losing Arrow will affect the other shows viewership also their might be a small chance the arrowverse dies off faster now.

Where did you see those rumours? Honestly I cant even argue the show was worth watching after season 2 bar the crossovers and a few eps here and there. Which is a shame considering how great s1 was. Ill prob keep watching just because I have invested so much time in all them already which is dumb I know. I wanna see the payoff to Barry going back to s1 finale and stopping himself and see what happens in 2024. I reckon we get a time jump though maybe even in this season otherwise they are banking on the show going for another 5 years. I should prob just start bining when the seasons are over haha.

Im prob wrong but I reckon losing Arrow will affect the other shows viewership also their might be a small chance the arrowverse dies off faster now.
Twitter, I usually brush it off but it gains traction every time. I think Flash is redeemable. But they backed themselves into a corner with Nora that they'll struggle to get out from for me.

Jul 17, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
I turned over to this during an ad-break of the John Lennon doco on Sunday night and couldn’t stop watching.
Probably the biggest story out of the ‘84 games, Mary Decker v Zola Budd. Enjoyable on several levels, Decker being one of the best athletes for over a decade having to wait 4 Olympics to get her chance, media/governments manipulating Budd (actually the media still treat athletes the same way every 4 years)...hope you enjoy The Fall.
https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/1451322947748

Back