Remove this Banner Ad

FitzroyJamesDio

All Australian
Suspended
Apr 10, 2001
downtown epping, melbourne
where'd it *ing go?

okay here we go again

fave hard rock and metal bands - take two!

blackmore's rainbow, talisman, conception, fates warning,
stratavarius, priest with halford, ocean machine, white sister,
angel, sabbath with dio, glenn hughes, ufo with schenker,

Trying it again...

MANOWAR
Deep Purple (with Blackmore)
Rainbow
UFO (with Schenker)
Scorpions (with Uli Jon Roth)
Uli Jon Roth solo
Iron Maiden
Helloween
Gamma Ray
Blind Guardian
Rhapsody
Black Sabbath (with Ozzy and Dio)
Megadeth
Judas Priest (up to early 1980s)
Pegazus
Sodom
Cathedral
D.A.D.
Arch Enemy
Ted Nugent

Guitarists - Blackmore, Roth, M.Schenker, Dave Murray, Jimmy Page, Glenn Tipton, Ted Nugent, Friedman & Mustaine, Brian May, Eddie Van Halen, Malmsteen, SRV, Slash, Randy Rhoads, Satriani, Ross The Boss, Tony Iommi, Ben Harper. Those first three are by far my favourites.

Originally posted by 35eye
Cyclone Tracy.:rolleyes:

Cyclone played ET's in Prahran on Saturday night. I gave it a miss because of my obvious physical pain, and because I've seen them several times before including the last time they played there just three or four weeks ago.

• Banned
nice selection of guitarists darky...actually i should have put queen in my fave bands too..im a big rap for old queen..fave album would be jazz

other fave guitarists of mine would include 80s lads ronnie le tekro, john norum, and george lynch..im sure they wouldnt be too pleased being tagged 80s..but its where they made their names

i'd have to add thin lizzy guitarists gary moore, scott gorham ..and john skyes for that matter too

BSA, what's your favourite Kreator album? I have 6 of their CDs, including an autographed copy of "Terrible Certainty". Favourite would probably be "Renewal", ahead of "Extreme Aggression".

To anyone who doesn't mind slipping out of 70's and 80's metal and into the 21st Century, Tool's new album Lateralus, was leaked on the net yesterday and the first 7 tracks are at this page!

I trust anyone who downloads this will by the album, which is out on Monday.

BTW the half I've head is very Tool, which means it's very, very good!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back