The Hawks concerning youf are concerning post your melts here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bah. Some key outs and no draft picks for a long time. Couple of years of decent picks, some free agents and look out. In the meantime happy to see Geelong keep winning and getting to September - because we all know it's going to be a Bill Shorten like ending for them. Haha.

Bah. Some key outs and no draft picks for a long time. Couple of years of decent picks, some free agents and look out. In the meantime happy to see Geelong keep winning and getting to September - because we all know it's going to be a Bill Shorten like ending for them. Haha.
So welcome back tanking, is what you are saying? Come on, we know it is not beneath your club to do it the very next year after a premiership.

The chickens have come home to roost. Hawks youf are crap and they are topping up instead of rebuilding...lol

Let us know how much time has passed since you 'predicted' this and (in your opinion) it coming true

A stopped clock is right twice per day

Let us know how much time has passed since you 'predicted' this and (in your opinion) it coming true

The longer it takes your youf to develop isn't a good thing for your youf. It just means your middle age group is also concerning.

6 years, plenty of time for your youf from back then to have developed into the core of a strong team.
Those 18-20 years olds should be at the top of their game.

Care to let me know which of your 2013 youf have kicked on?

6 years, plenty of time for your youf from back then to have developed into the core of a strong team.
Those 18-20 years olds should be at the top of their game.

Care to let me know which of your 2013 youf have kicked on?

well there wasnt much to get excited about from geelong in that time, no wonder theres a hawk obsession.

I think you replaced your 'youf', then replaced it again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawjs have 7 of the last 11 games against Top 8 sides. Gunna get ugly.

But at least they'll have a good pick to waste on Cognilio.

You think a 1st round pick for Coniglio is a waste?

We are no chance at getting the two standouts in this draft. On topic though Lewis was good again last night, so too the Worpedo. The youf is not the issue.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

You think a 1st round pick for Coniglio is a waste?

We are no chance at getting the two standouts in this draft. On topic though Lewis was good again last night, so too the Worpedo. The youf is not the issue.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

You'll hit of few diamonds like Worpel but by ignoring the draft you're going to even up with a gun 6 and a bottom 12 made up of players taken 50 or above.

I think you need a bit of both but you've gone all in on the trading an FA route.

Lets not forget Imp the Gimp

Is there any player in the team that you would call 'an excitement machine' or has 'x-factor'. Most boring vanilla team I can remember.

Bruest maybe but you only have to put a hardman like Robinson on him for him to go to water.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back