The Hayden way sells Test Cricket short

Remove this Banner Ad

the 'hayden way' has monorail written all over it

the hayden way...he has always come across as a bit of a tool.

i remember i flicked over to that show with shaun micallef on it, my generation i think it is.

anyway they divide them up into baby boomers, gen x and gen Y...this bloke on the gen Y side clearly had no idea who hayden was and started ripping into cricket and how it is boring etc etc:

he ranted on for a minute or so and hayden jus tgave him the death stares, you could just see he was thinking "do you know who the **** i am?"

the comedian came across as gay as well, you could just see hayden despised him for his hate of cricket and his sexuality

rob thomas or something is his name i think....his hair looks like a bird nest and yes he is not funny at all. how he has rocketed to C grade celebrity status is beyond me

Chan 10 have a great and established record of promoting outrageously unfunny guys as "comedians". Rove, That gay idiot from My Gen, Ryan Sheldon, Liam Pickering.

when i first read that website i actually though Haydos was taking the piss. I think is he actually totally out of his mind.

This isn't even a "Shane Warne foundation" style tax dodge, this looks like he is actually serious.

not just saying this cause of this thing but haydo's has always been a pretty strange dude.

and his web site just reeks of corporate mumbo jumbo speak. his cricket's version of tom harley at the moment.

great batsmen though. reckon he'd still be one of our best bats if he pulled the pads back on. super fit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back