The Heavy Metal Law!!

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the last time I'll bang this drum, I promise, but Bandcamp is waiving its revenue share on sales again this Friday (US time). Here are the details:

If timezones aren't your thing, you can check here to see when it actually starts and finishes.

Notifications for this thread seemed to have dropped off.

Two of my buds band released their album a little while ago.

Notifications for this thread seemed to have dropped off.

Been trying to keep this thread ticking over, but to little avail. I'll have a listen to your mates' band this weekend.

Meanwhile, the new Imperial Triumphant is great, in a Gorguts meets Ornette Coleman kind a way.

Also, I know I promised I wouldn't bang on about Bandcamp Fridays anymore, but I lied. They have extended it though the end of the year, so on the first Friday of every month - including today - they will waive their revenue share, so more of your money goes to the band/label.

These posts sent me down the Abasi rabbit hole this morning and I’m now listening to T.R.A.M - Lingua Franca

No idea how I missed this when it came out, but this fits well with the Zorn jazz/metal stuff I have been digging into lately.
Tram is very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to do a series on bands I should have seen this year......
Pretty much all of mine have been postponed to 2021, but even now they don’t look like eventuating then either.

I did get an email last week from oztix telling me that I have to register for contract tracing at a Helmet gig that is still booked for a few weeks time.

Someone needs to tell them that it ain’t happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back