The Heavy Metal Law!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Brutal review …

Terribly sad, but I think we all would have been to car crash gigs. My favourite was seeing Australian Crawl at Devonshire Rock in the early 80s. They all turned up over an hour late smashed out of their brains, played for maybe 20 minutes, the drummer threw about a dozen of his sticks at the audience and that was it. Lazy, indulgent and up themselves.

Terribly sad, but I think we all would have been to car crash gigs. My favourite was seeing Australian Crawl at Devonshire Rock in the early 80s. They all turned up over an hour late smashed out of their brains, played for maybe 20 minutes, the drummer threw about a dozen of his sticks at the audience and that was it. Lazy, indulgent and up themselves.

I saw Children of Bodom in the oughts and they were incredible. I saw them again around 2016 ish and it was a rabble. Like a different band. Substance abuse …

There were some great reports from the recent Brian Jonestown Massacre Oz tour debacle - literally brawling on stage - a month or so ago.

I saw Children of Bodom in the oughts and they were incredible. I saw them again around 2016 ish and it was a rabble. Like a different band. Substance abuse …

There were some great reports from the recent Brian Jonestown Massacre Oz tour debacle - literally brawling on stage - a month or so ago.
Yes, I saw the footage. Incredible, and not just their ability to implode on stage.

Mr Bungle and the Melvins were pretty sick.

Having 2 of the original members who are now Aus-based coming onstage to play a couple of tracks had the crowd pretty pumped.

Was stuck in a work meeting this morning and missed the pre-sale for Parkway Drive tickets. Floor GA already sold out for Melbourne. Not a chance I'm sitting in the stands for a metalcore show!

Been a fan for 18 of their 20 years. Will be absolutely devastated to miss out on moshing for their anniversary tour. First Aussie tour in 6 years as well.

Hoping more floor tickets are available when general tickets go on sale on Thursday. Otherwise I need to pray for some re-sale fortune, or ideally a second show or venue upgrade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back