Preview The Heritier Lumumba motion picture thread - "Concussion - Its been fantastic"

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty epic...

The only question is whose picture do you adopt next? Because i don't feel like we have any true whipping boys yet...
Wagner pls

The Sizzle Brothers were entering whipping territory last year before the contract extension. By the West Coast game they were being treated like the non-premiership winning Mortons.

Good riddance, don't let the door hit your head on the way out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Sizzle Brothers were entering whipping territory last year before the contract extension. By the West Coast game they were being treated like the non-premiership winning Mortons.
The hate for Oscar is totally unfounded

The hate for Oscar is totally unfounded

Id say a similar level to Wagner, Oscar cost us goals last year too.. both undeserving of hate at this early stage of their careers IMO

I feel like Garlo gets points for knowing his limitations as a senior player and not having any media presence.... can't see him getting enough games to get the fans truely mad.

Harmes, i also don't think will get enough games.... although he is a much more likely contender than Garlo.

So Melkshakes has my vote. He's in our best 30% of 2017 players by round 6 or he's the man on the block.

Oscar is going to be our best defender, Wagner looks like an honest trier with players ahead of him.

Wagner is a better kick of the pill than most give him credit for but I think he is destined to be understudy to Hibberd now .. * he was a good pickup

Actually bloody hard to pick a whipping boy now
Garlands the only older player not likely to be best 22 we don't have any more list cloggers or young blokes hanging by a thread

Is this the same Collingwood who took Dunn, Wells for 3 years on good coin and Mayne the same??
Yeah not sure they should be throwing too many stones.
Neeld though.

Fair effort for it to come to this but let club history show:

Tom Gillies>>>Heritier Lumumba

By far and away the worst recruit of all time.

Best of luck, dickhead, now * off.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back