News We’re going to Dingleyland! Construction to begin.

Remove this Banner Ad

If they are going to have some community facilities they should put in an Essendon Drive. Could put some a lawn bowls facility and a local pharmacy there.
No!

And you should be flogged for suggesting it.

I was down in Melbourne visiting friends a couple of weeks ago, and drove past the land for the first time. Not sure what I was expecting, but it was bigger than I anticipated. Seriously - the lot is huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was down in Melbourne visiting friends a couple of weeks ago, and drove past the land for the first time. Not sure what I was expecting, but it was bigger than I anticipated. Seriously - the lot is huge.
28 hectares is a huge lot

It’s a tad over 69 acres

We should put in an airstrip so the players can fly out interstate.

I think we mentioned in this thread somewhere that Dingley should secede and declare itself a principality with Clarko as a benevolent dictator. We would all move there. You know it. I’ll draw up the Constitution if you want

We should put in an airstrip so the players can fly out interstate.

I think we mentioned in this thread somewhere that Dingley should secede and declare itself a principality with Clarko as a benevolent dictator. We would all move there. You know it. I’ll draw up the Constitution if you want
It's literally around the corner from Moorabin airport. Hover it's all light planes there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back