News The HFC is going to Dingley Land - we are.........subject to finance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noneedforaname

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The main drive/entrance has to be “Clarkson’s Way”. It lets every new recruit, existing player and media whore that this is sovereign territory, if you enter you’re now in Clarkson Land. 😃😃😃
I'd call it "The Hard Way".

Keep the artcle to excite the grammar nazis.

Birdofprey

All Australian
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Iowa Hawkeyes
I was down in Melbourne visiting friends a couple of weeks ago, and drove past the land for the first time. Not sure what I was expecting, but it was bigger than I anticipated. Seriously - the lot is huge.

Steven Tyler

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was down in Melbourne visiting friends a couple of weeks ago, and drove past the land for the first time. Not sure what I was expecting, but it was bigger than I anticipated. Seriously - the lot is huge.
28 hectares is a huge lot

It’s a tad over 69 acres

threesixpio

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We should put in an airstrip so the players can fly out interstate.

I think we mentioned in this thread somewhere that Dingley should secede and declare itself a principality with Clarko as a benevolent dictator. We would all move there. You know it. I’ll draw up the Constitution if you want

kazzooka

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We should put in an airstrip so the players can fly out interstate.

I think we mentioned in this thread somewhere that Dingley should secede and declare itself a principality with Clarko as a benevolent dictator. We would all move there. You know it. I’ll draw up the Constitution if you want
It's literally around the corner from Moorabin airport. Hover it's all light planes there.

Top Bottom