Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Haha thanks for the link.

He's not?! The missus reckons she goes and pays his grave a visit, first thing every Saturday morning. She's there for hours. Should I be suspicious?
lol :D Might be time to ask a few questions.

I had an argument with my "missus" the other day, saying there's no way that Bondy was dead, cos I would remember that being in the news. Farken old age is stealth.

Nightrain

Club Legend
Mar 21, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

I had an argument with my "missus" the other day, saying there's no way that Bondy was dead, cos I would remember that being in the news. Farken old age is stealth.
FMD, Chris Bond is dead now?! Wasn't that blasted Internet Virus thing was it?

I can't believe that I am only hearing about it now. I need to get onto these social media sites you young'uns are into these days.

I am sure there would be a few on here now using this fact to explain our recent drafting....

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest

Old Timers Disease, or as I'm told, selective memory.

Grandstan

Team Captain
Jul 15, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
I loved how in one of the game's first bouncedowns, and in what proved a key period of the game, Brad stretched to flick the ball out of the Bont's hands. The Dogs' midfielders had peeled off assuming the Bont was going to spread it to them, and it led directly to us winning the centre clearance. I think Brad did it a couple of times. Maybe Brad's so scrawny he can barely lay a proper tackle, but it's just the kind of smart play I'd love to see our side develop.

Jan 5, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I noticed that a few of our players, including Brad and weller did some clever knock ons to advantage, rather than possessing the ball and getting tackled. Something hawthorn did to great effect. I wonder if Brad has brought that to the group.

I really hope so.

Those little taps to advantage are gold and setup so many opportunities.

RightYouAreThen

Team Captain
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
despite the 50m penalties, Brad Hill was very good today. Being at the ground you can see the enormous amount if positional running he does to create an option. Often unused and hence not a statistic - but I really got a new found respect for his work ethic ti"oday. Well done.

Back