Hill Bros: Stephen Signed/Bradley wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Shilly for a comp pick and Bhilly back to the Hawks for what we paid them will hurt us a bit but if we can use that to get T Kelly over the line then it might just be a make the best of it type situation .... if it's true

Probably pretty important to keep Ed Langdon if it shakes out this way though and outside runners seem to be our strong suit as far as our academy kids go

Shilly for a comp pick and Bhilly back to the Hawks for what we paid them will hurt us a bit but if we can use that to get T Kelly over the line then it might just be a make the best of it type situation .... if it's true

Probably pretty important to keep Ed Langdon if it shakes out this way though and outside runners seem to be our strong suit as far as our academy kids go
IF Bhilly is going back to the Hawks with 2 years on his contract, it will be a lot more than what we paid for him

IF Bhilly is going back to the Hawks with 2 years on his contract, it will be a lot more than what we paid for him
no chance we'd pay anything much for him, outside run isn't a necessity for us so I'd imagine only way we trade for him is not going to be very expensive.

Why ? they were pretty decent in letting him come to us for good value it would be a bit of a dik move if we demand double now if the boots on the other foot

There is definitely a time for playing hard ball ie Lachie last year where we have drafted and developed a player and he wants to move for money or potential success but other times where it more player happiness I think you just play fair and take the good with the bad

Maybe one of their veterans who's stuck in a rut could come along to soften the blow a bit

I know subtlety and nuance aren't really in your wheelhouse but maybe take a breath and join the dots. I'd say T's (seemingly mostly tongue in cheek) referring to the crapstorm that happened in the AFL media last week and having a distraction is good especially if it's about the outsiders. So less overlay than you're putting on.
She constantly posts things like this and it's quite often intentionally ambiguous. It's inferring she's in the know or there's some huge bombshells us poor morons simply could never know about. Ffs either say it out loud or keep it to yourself.

It's this childish 'hey I heard who likes you! I know a secret!' sort of s**t.

b.Hill himself said that was complete nonsense. He is great mates with Walters and moved to WA to play with his brother..
Looks to me like pumping up their precious hawthorn after bad press with stratton and under performing.

Dunstall and Brereton were unbearable pre game hawks v swans trying to say how they are about to take off into premiership window in the near future and they would buy stocks in hawks over swans LOL.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

no chance we'd pay anything much for him, outside run isn't a necessity for us so I'd imagine only way we trade for him is not going to be very expensive.
Cool, if his Mrs wants to go back so badly she can wait till 2022 given it would be them staying there for the rest of their lives. We look like we could genuinely be competing in 2021, maybe evern 2020.

No reason to give up Bhilly unless its overs and he is playing better then when he was at the Hawks

Why ? they were pretty decent in letting him come to us for good value it would be a bit of a dik move if we demand double now if the boots on the other foot

There is definitely a time for playing hard ball ie Lachie last year where we have drafted and developed a player and he wants to move for money or potential success but other times where it more player happiness I think you just play fair and take the good with the bad

Maybe one of their veterans who's stuck in a rut could come along to soften the blow a bit
Because we could be competing in 2021, even next year and he is contracted for 2 years. He is also a better player then when he was at Hawthorn. Losing a contracted B Hill for pick 20 odd is just stupid business

Why - because he’s under contract. I reckon we upgrade our first and then take a similar pick 19-22 range. Still not entirely sure where Liam Henry fits but prob 15-25 range. But this scenario will depend on where both teams finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd keep both. Brad is needing. Stephen is not rising in value and I don't like the culture of shipping of log term club players. Should play career out with us or retire anyway. Think he still offers something when he can get fit.

Okay, I'll ask this again, but are you just making something up and hypothesising random events?

Or do you know something and you're being extremely obtuse about it?

I know I should expect it by now but fmd these posts...
Bahaahaaaaa after you just made up a massive story and hypothesised about the environment etc. We have Brad's quote saying there was no truth to it. Everything else is rumour unless he comes out and says something.

Shill is about to get married or will be soon - to a local girl. We have a great culture of care and our history of looking after aboriginal talent is the best in the league.

Bahaahaaaaa after you just made up a massive story and hypothesised about the environment etc. We have Brad's quote saying there was no truth to it. Everything else is rumour unless he comes out and says something.

Shill is about to get married or will be soon - to a local girl. We have a great culture of care and our history of looking after aboriginal talent is the best in the league.
You think I made it up because... some mod who’s very very very ‘always be positive, support the boys’ deleted my posts?

I’m not going to defend it or go into it again but no worries bra. Hogan is perfect!

Losing SHill for end of first compo would be a good move for the club. He doesn’t have a lot of good footy left. Wouldn’t hurt to see him wearing different colors.

Billy on the other hand would hurt. If he wants out then unfortunately best to move him on. Will cost more than we paid for him. I would imagine we would be looking for a top 10 pick at a minimum.

IF TRUE (which I don’t think it is), BHill can get stuffed and play out his contract here. Make your damn mind up.

You think I made it up because... some mod who’s very very very ‘always be positive, support the boys’ deleted my posts?

I’m not going to defend it or go into it again but no worries bra. Hogan is perfect!
You’re all over the place mate - your previous post was a story of brad wanting to leave because frei wasn’t a good club to be at. Then you criticised another for ‘making up a hypothetical’ which was hilarious given you had just done the same.

You’re all over the place mate - your previous post was a story of brad wanting to leave because frei wasn’t a good club to be at. Then you criticised another for ‘making up a hypothetical’ which was hilarious given you had just done the same.
I'm not. It's kind of easy comprehension. Taylor was alluding to something and refusing to outright state what it was. What's the situation? Or is it just a hypothetical she's throwing out there?

You don't believe my Hogan story. No worries. But you'd have to be pretty naive to see the videos and not put credence in some of the stories floating around. This idea that I'm lying is just built from the fact it's a negative story and people think I'm constantly negative. It's just a bit hard to eat because your argument that I'm making it up has as much ground as mine in terms of what we've backed up as evidence... but of course everyone will side you with you, because everyone here hates me, and you know that. You're just going for the weakest target.

I don't hate you at all. I really appreciate your contributions and how angry it makes you now thinking I'm being patronising. (Matronising) ha. We have an older sister, younger brother thing going on and it's fun. I upset you without knowing, you react with scathing remarks, I smile and they run off me.

You're a unique and immovable point of difference that adds depth, colour and vibrance to the community here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back