The Hip Hop Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

He was funny and interesting when he first came on the scene, but he's been annoying for a long while now. For much longer than he was interesting.

This is one if my favorite hip hop tracks in ages. Beat from Must Volkoff and lyricism from Dialect

Beat is amazing and rich in sound. Dialects vibe and delivery is IMO on point. Let us know what others think.

By the way Dialect is a good humble guy who is very approachable and has hiven me some sound advice

He's just rhyming words together that hardly even make sense in a sentence

You are finished em... Fade off into obscurity or shut the fuq up and put some new fellows on

did you listen to it?

"I'm givin' Daniel Pantaleo a refresher course
On excessive force and pressure points
And dressin' George Zimmerman in a fluorescent orange
Dress and four inch heels to address the court
With a bullseye on his back, his whole chest and torso
Are left on the doorsteps of Trayvon's dad as a present for him"

This is one if my favorite hip hop tracks in ages. Beat from Must Volkoff and lyricism from Dialect

Beat is amazing and rich in sound. Dialects vibe and delivery is IMO on point. Let us know what others think.

By the way Dialect is a good humble guy who is very approachable and has hiven me some sound advice

Must is far and away the best producer Melbourne has to offer IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate. Yeah a few guys are really good lyricists who have battled pver east too but yeah some are full on trippers.
Hahaha yeah I went to one in the western suburbs in Melb and wanted to rip my ears out tbh it was basically a methhead vs acid tripper in every round

Good luck tho man, wish I had the balls to go up there and battle haha

Hahaha yeah I went to one in the western suburbs in Melb and wanted to rip my ears out tbh it was basically a methhead vs acid tripper in every round

Good luck tho man, wish I had the balls to go up there and battle haha

Lol funny as and thanks heaps

IMO ill destroy Drillz the guy needs to put the bong down and get a job. Easy target

To be honest half the guys on the set are good guys and not drug pigs. I make up that half too. Family first

Amped Up Melbourne are excellent and cleaned the comp up and if far too competitive to have no hopers ruin the comp. I'll be heading there soon for a battle

I like the new Drake songs a lot, particularly Sneakin'.

s**t ain't been the same like before
I still love it but I used to love it more
Face time with my shawty on tour
And she texting purple hearts cause she know we at war

Remove this Banner Ad

Back