The Hip Hop Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

She could've found a better instrumental off youtube lmao

But she really went in with them insults haha Nicki can't reply to that haha

Yeah the beat is boring (the lame "shether" pun isn't worth borrowing such a crappy beat) and so is her voice/flow. And so is their beef.

Yeah the beat is boring (the lame "shether" pun isn't worth borrowing such a crappy beat) and so is her voice/flow. And so is their beef.
The good quality version of the beat, that Nas rapped over is good imo. Top 3 diss song of all time.

But her flow was too slow and the quality was poo.

I'm just glad somebody went at Nicki's plastic ass

Your Old Droog - Packs

Out today. Hip Hop Lives.

The good quality version of the beat, that Nas rapped over is good imo. Top 3 diss song of all time.

I found both sides of that Nas/Jay-Z thing to be pretty boring.

1. No Vaseline
2. Hit Em Up
3. To Da Break of Dawn

list subject to change but right now that's my top 3

Out in 10 days!

Wha!?! :eek: I'm so out of whack right now. He's admittedly not one of my favourites (though I like him, and particularly Piñata a lot, but I'd usually have at least known.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wha!?! :eek: I'm so out of whack right now. He's admittedly not one of my favourites (though I like him, and particularly Piñata a lot, but I'd usually have at least known.
His last album Shadow of a Doubt was brilliant imo.

And his old mixtapes are arguably his best efforts. Pinata is of course on another stratosphere of it's own and I'm sure whenever Bandana with Madlib comes out that it'll be just as good if not better.

Who's buying into this? Sounds so good.
7284023131924200eb9b9f63dcfb7548.678x1000x1.jpg

Who's buying into this? Sounds so good.
7284023131924200eb9b9f63dcfb7548.678x1000x1.jpg
It did cross my mind the other day that the Easter Friday release would lend itself to something like this, but then again, this sort of stuff happened when Radiohead released The King of Limbs, and look how that turned out. If it happens, it happens. Not worth obsessing over, imo.

Is there a word for people who look for a puzzle in every single piece of information? Crazy, maybe? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back