moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
For some reason, no soundtrack on my NRL webcast today, so I selected Sixo's The Odds of Free Will as the soundtrack to the Titans versus the Bunnies, and what a fine job it did. Just a really well put together piece of music. As always, thanks for recommendations upthread, there's still some I have to check out. :)

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Here's a quick mix i did. Heaps of weird s**t amongst some hip hop.

Slight tangent, but, All Eyez on Me the movie - very disappointing. NWA movie was much, much better. Notorious better too.

A lot of it isn't even accurate apparently which is stupid for a biopic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
nOO3J2u.jpg

RIP :(

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Young thugs new album is pure genius, honestly one of the greatest artists ever. May have questionable lyricism but his flow and innovation is almost unparalleled.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Had my Uber driver playing it (not by request) on my way home tonight.

He's always been my least favourite OG, and I thought his last two were pretty average to borderline trash. Didn't catch all of it, but this felt stripped with purpose. I like the existence of Family Feud and 4:44 for hitting the pop-culture zeitgeist, not because it speaks to any real truth. Smile, probably the favourite.

But honestly hard to listen to anything with satisfaction after coming off the high that was Big Fish Theory. The boy Vince is the realest (I liked it more than DAMN. sorry)

EBUS

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Had my Uber driver playing it (not by request) on my way home tonight.

He's always been my least favourite OG, and I thought his last two were pretty average to borderline trash. Didn't catch all of it, but this felt stripped with purpose. I like the existence of Family Feud and 4:44 for hitting the pop-culture zeitgeist, not because it speaks to any real truth. Smile, probably the favourite.

But honestly hard to listen to anything with satisfaction after coming off the high that was Big Fish Theory. The boy Vince is the realest (I liked it more than DAMN. sorry)

Great song choice, production on 745 is insane

Big Fish Theory is great. It's the most enjoyment I've got from a VS release, nicely surprised by it.

Loving 4:44 too. Introspective Hov is my favourite. Love the production from No I.D, all the tracks seem to flow together seamlessly. The title track 4:44 is a bit like Song Cry in theme but flipped. Caught Their Eyes and Moonlight are the other two I find myself repeating a lot at the minute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back