The Hip Hop Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been deep diving into Tha God Fahim recently.

He's released over 40 albums so there is a lot to get through. Very talented rapper and producer. For fans of Wu-Tang and Griselda.

Listen to Acid Reflux (Beats by Sadhu Gold) by Mach-Hommy on #SoundCloud

I'm a big fan of Navy Blue. His latest album was a bit of a disappointment but even he's described it as "not a rap album" implying that his next release will be. So I look forward to that.

I'm a big fan of Navy Blue. His latest album was a bit of a disappointment but even he's described it as "not a rap album" implying that his next release will be. So I look forward to that.
I thought it was solid, but it does seem to have a lack of replay value. The high points are certainly worth consistently revisiting though (With Sage, Simultaneously Bleeding, 22! & In Good Hands).

I thought it was solid, but it does seem to have a lack of replay value. The high points are certainly worth consistently revisiting though (With Sage, Simultaneously Bleeding, 22! & In Good Hands).

This is my favourite project from Navy. Black Noi$e is an underrated producer. This has god some long weekend vibes.

Stan Van Gundy

All Australian
Jun 9, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Been trying to learn German for a little while, and this led me to listening to some German rap. Some sick s**t out there imo. See below

Somehow missed he had a new album out. Medslaus was really underrated IMO.

Only came out today 👍 I can tell I'm going to be listening to this one a lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty excited about Onoe Caponoe. If he continues with the approach he's taken on his last two albums, I can see him pulling off something pretty special. Both are admittedly hit and miss, but a lot to like there.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
:'( MF DEVVO

2020 was already the weakest year in hip hop since the 80s. This was just another unnecessary nail in the coffin.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
MF Doom is dead.

Absolutely gutted.
* me

All time favourite and most under appreciated artists

Guttered. Blasting his dangerdoom collab album all day

Remove this Banner Ad