The Hip Hop Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been deep diving into Tha God Fahim recently.

He's released over 40 albums so there is a lot to get through. Very talented rapper and producer. For fans of Wu-Tang and Griselda.

Listen to Acid Reflux (Beats by Sadhu Gold) by Mach-Hommy on #SoundCloud

I'm a big fan of Navy Blue. His latest album was a bit of a disappointment but even he's described it as "not a rap album" implying that his next release will be. So I look forward to that.

I'm a big fan of Navy Blue. His latest album was a bit of a disappointment but even he's described it as "not a rap album" implying that his next release will be. So I look forward to that.
I thought it was solid, but it does seem to have a lack of replay value. The high points are certainly worth consistently revisiting though (With Sage, Simultaneously Bleeding, 22! & In Good Hands).

I thought it was solid, but it does seem to have a lack of replay value. The high points are certainly worth consistently revisiting though (With Sage, Simultaneously Bleeding, 22! & In Good Hands).

This is my favourite project from Navy. Black Noi$e is an underrated producer. This has god some long weekend vibes.

Been trying to learn German for a little while, and this led me to listening to some German rap. Some sick s**t out there imo. See below

Somehow missed he had a new album out. Medslaus was really underrated IMO.

Only came out today 👍 I can tell I'm going to be listening to this one a lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty excited about Onoe Caponoe. If he continues with the approach he's taken on his last two albums, I can see him pulling off something pretty special. Both are admittedly hit and miss, but a lot to like there.

:'( MF DEVVO

2020 was already the weakest year in hip hop since the 80s. This was just another unnecessary nail in the coffin.

MF Doom is dead.

Absolutely gutted.
* me

All time favourite and most under appreciated artists

Guttered. Blasting his dangerdoom collab album all day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back