Pollyanna's statistician
Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Swansea City, Gumbies FFC
PlayerAliveTotal goals05060708
Dalions☑10Joe Daniher (2)Eric Hipwood (3)Charlie Cameron (4)Lincoln McCarthy (1)
ZoBlitz☑10Joe Daniher (2)Eric Hipwood (3)Charlie Cameron (4)Lincoln McCarthy (1)
Black Magic 02☑9Eric Hipwood (3)Joe Daniher (1)Charlie Cameron (4)Daniel McStay (1)
KissKiss☑9Joe Daniher (2)Deven Robertson (2)*Charlie Cameron (4)Eric Hipwood (1)
MSB ROYS☑9Eric Hipwood (3)Charlie Cameron (3)Lincoln McCarthy (1)Joe Daniher (2)
Paul Mac☑9Lincoln McCarthy (2)Daniel McStay (1)Charlie Cameron (4)Joe Daniher (2)
PertRoosOsborne☑9Eric Hipwood (3)Joe Daniher (1)Charlie Cameron (4)Lincoln McCarthy (1)
tony☑9Joe Daniher (2)Eric Hipwood (3)Dayne Zorko (1)Charlie Cameron (3)
Jeremiah001☑8Eric Hipwood (3)Deven Robertson (2)*Lincoln McCarthy (1)Joe Daniher (2)
Mighty Lions☑8Daniel McStay (2)Joe Daniher (1)Charlie Cameron (4)Eric Hipwood (1)
leaper☑8Eric Hipwood (3)Deven Robertson (2)*Joe Daniher (2)*Callum Ah Chee (1)*
Soren Lorenson☑7Joe Daniher (2)Charlie Cameron (3)Hugh McCluggage (1)Eric Hipwood (1)
cotter101☑7Charlie Cameron (1)Eric Hipwood (3)Joe Daniher (2)Lincoln McCarthy (1)
dlanod☑7Charlie Cameron (1)Eric Hipwood (3)Joe Daniher (2)Daniel McStay (1)
spotthedog1☑7Eric Hipwood (3)Lincoln McCarthy (1)Joe Daniher (2)Callum Ah Chee (1)
Comeback Lions☑6Charlie Cameron (1)Deven Robertson (2)*Joe Daniher (2)Eric Hipwood (1)
trikster☑4Charlie Cameron (1)Joe Daniher (1)Daniel McStay (1)Lincoln McCarthy (1)
Dizzle:crossmark:9Joe Daniher (2)Eric Hipwood (3)Charlie Cameron (4)Deven Robertson (0)*
Davemonkey:crossmark:6Joe Daniher (2)Eric Hipwood (3)Daniel McStay (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
joshhem:crossmark:6Joe Daniher (2)Eric Hipwood (3)Daniel McStay (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
deklares:crossmark:5Joe Daniher (2)Deven Robertson (2)*Callum Ah Chee (1)*Mitch Robinson (0)*
pulpdriver:crossmark:5Eric Hipwood (3)Joe Daniher (1)Daniel McStay (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
pauldrc:crossmark:3Charlie Cameron (1)Joe Daniher (1)Daniel McStay (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
Dom PC:crossmark:6Eric Hipwood (3)Charlie Cameron (3)Deven Robertson (0)*
BuntonRules:crossmark:5Joe Daniher (2)Eric Hipwood (3)Deven Robertson (0)*
Lace Out:crossmark:5Lachie Neale (2)Charlie Cameron (3)Eric Hipwood (0)
bungalow_bill:crossmark:5Joe Daniher (2)Eric Hipwood (3)Deven Robertson (0)*
Daniels Riches:crossmark:4Eric Hipwood (3)Lincoln McCarthy (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
Elixuh:crossmark:4Joe Daniher (2)Deven Robertson (2)*Eric Hipwood (0)
Jivlain:crossmark:3Joe Daniher (2)Lincoln McCarthy (1)Eric Hipwood (0)
Leering lion:crossmark:3Joe Daniher (2)Daniel McStay (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
SonnyBoy1:crossmark:3Joe Daniher (2)Lincoln McCarthy (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
rusty08:crossmark:3Joe Daniher (2)*Lincoln McCarthy (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
thedaz:crossmark:3Joe Daniher (2)*Lincoln McCarthy (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
BRAB:crossmark:2Charlie Cameron (1)Lincoln McCarthy (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
MacMum:crossmark:2Hugh McCluggage (1)Lincoln McCarthy (1)Eric Hipwood (0)
POBT:crossmark:2Charlie Cameron (1)Joe Daniher (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
The Flying Belgian:crossmark:2Charlie Cameron (1)Joe Daniher (1)Deven Robertson (0)*
Nunez:crossmark:2Joe Daniher (2)Lachie Neale (0)
BangyBangy:crossmark:0Zac Bailey (0)
Big Sauce 21:crossmark:0Zac Bailey (0)
FLVanLandingham:crossmark:0Jarryd Lyons (0)
Jason mp:crossmark:0Dayne Zorko (0)
LongLion:crossmark:0Jarryd Lyons (0)
Monkey Daniel:crossmark:0Zac Bailey (0)
jackess:crossmark:0Mitch Robinson (0)
lionraven:crossmark:0Jarryd Lyons (0)

Jivlain

Pollyanna's statistician
Sep 19, 2015
Cambridgeshire
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Swansea City, Gumbies FFC
Let's do one of these.

Here's how it works, if you're not familiar:
You pick a Lions player each week. If he kicks a goal, you advance to next week. If not, you're eliminated. The next week, you pick a different player. Can't pick the same guy twice. Last person left wins.

Selections: You pick a player by voting in the poll. You must make your selection by the first bounce. You can change your pick at any time up until then.

Changes: Teamsheets not being out until the night before means we don't have a lot of time - so, instead, we'll simply start with the previous week's team. When the teamsheet does come out, I'll substitute players by lining up the outs and ins numerically. If your currently selected player is an out, you should probably come back and check you're ok with the substitution. If there's a late change I'll line up those ins and outs the same way.

Tiebreaker: If all remaining contestants get eliminated in a single round, then the total number of goals kicked by your selected players is the tiebreaker. If it's still a tie or we reach the end of the season like that, then we'll call that a tie.

I forgot!: I'll just assume you wanted to select the player with the lowest number that you haven't already selected.

Who did I pick last time?: I'll post the list of players everyone else has used so far after each week, so you don't need to post your selections. You can if you like, though.

Davemonkey

Strider of the middle way.
Mar 13, 2012
Near the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Video games are a team aren't they?
I always try and get clever and tricksy with the first one of these each week, so I'll just back JoeyD to kick one against the old firm.

Gadzorks

Premium Gold
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Charlie for me. He loves an audience, and we fans will be out in force to cheer him on.

We need a ‘Charlie magic’ chant, I’m positive it’d get him going

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad