the hirdy debate

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
lol, how can you even compare hirdy to kouta, how can you even mention them in the same breath ! kouta is joke, i mean the guy has a good season every 5 or 6 and normally when his contract is up for renewal, hird is consistently brilliant when he is out on the park and hird is as courageous as any in the afl,carey is a touch over rated , the guy was pathetic in the finals,hird will be even better next year too, dons forever, sucked in carlscum !!!!!!!!!

eastaugh its all been said before, your about a week to late
jeas i hate bandwagon supporters, you werent on here all year and come on the week after the grand final
go back were you came from you are a disgrace to the essendon football club

For once Walshy makes sense. I second his post completely.
P.S. How can a fool like you even dare to say Anthony Koutoufides is crap. I'd like to see you try to be as good as him out on a playing field. And I'd like to see you disappointed if Essenscum recruited him (which, thank god they never will).

Julia

James hird is a great player to watch in full flight he is worth as much as two players on the field a worthy winner of the norm smith medal.

Kouta has had a fantastic year, thats it ONE year, he should have had more with his talent.As for Essendon recruiting him hahaha No room sorry!!

There is no doubt that Hird is a great player but there are certainly other players of similar ilk going around that do not get the recognition that Hird certainly does. One tires over Bruce McAvaney et al. falling over themselves looking for new superlatives every time he goes near the ball, give it a rest guys it's a team game and James doesn't win it all by himself.

julia i wasnt disagreeing with eastaughs comment
hird and kouta at the moment are about equal
but kouta this year played at his peak
hird didnt, hird will be better next year were as kouta may struggle to get back were he was
hird is a proven player, kouta has had one good year and has still ceased to prove consistancy

but i still think eastaugh is a w***er who has simply jumped on the bandwagon

eastaugh were you an essendon supporter in 1997/98
i doubt it very highly
i suspect you became an essendon fan in august 2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back