Podcast The Hooligan Report S04E01 - Man City's Big Spending or Spurs' Slow and Methodical?

Remove this Banner Ad

And we're back! SM, Tradespert and Fryer Tuck discuss the new season of Premier League football, with a clear Top 6 competing for the title, while others attempt to make ground. And what of the new boys? Promoted teams also fall under the microscope as the three attempt to make sense of the new season.

And note: Apologies for the crackly audio, we're still getting the rust off!

Audio Link

The Hooligan Report Wants YOU!

Want to add your voice to the podcast? Offer your opinion on the beautiful game? PM SM to express your interest for joining the crew! All you need is a mic, about an hour of your time on any given night - we change each week! - and some cursory knowledge of the great game.

If you're good with design, feel free to submit an image for the podcast to use for the podcast!

Want to let everyone know why you support the team you do? Want to let everyone in on why your team is the best in the League? Tell us about it! PM SM or any of the crew and we'll get you on to interview you about your passion for your side.

For Those on iTunes

Subscribe in iTunes HERE!

Archives

Season 1 HERE
Season 2 HERE
Season 3 HERE

- The Hooligan Report S04E01 - Man City's Big Spending or Spurs' Slow and Methodical? Audio Link Youtube Link

Awesome! Good to have it back.

Cheers! Apologies if the audio is a bit rough around the edges on this one, but should hopefully be good to go properly for next week.

Wanted to listen while at work but neither audio or YT working!

Oh wow... that echo. To think we commented no problems here... shows what you can miss. My apologies SM .

Hopefully things get better technically speaking for the next vid.

Tradespert was a lot of fun on the poddy, especially when it came to Everton-Leicester relations. (I'll admit, it does look weird without Chang, but at least SportsPesa lives on)

Oh wow... that echo. To think we commented no problems here... shows what you can miss. My apologies SM .

Tradespert was a lot of fun on the poddy, especially when it came to Everton-Leicester relations. (I'll admit, it does look weird without Chang, but at least SportsPesa lives on)

Nah all good, I just need to grab my other headset.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good listen and some nice insights lads. There was some echo or distortion at times but otherwise wasn't bad at all. :thumbsu:

I couldn't hear any of that on my head set, I thought we were all fine too ahah.

Was good fun.

Life won't ever be the same without Chang, they don't even sell it at Goodison anymore!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back