Podcast The Hooligan Report S2E34 Jod Dishes the Dirt on Liverpool

Remove this Banner Ad

SM is joined by Cooksen and first time guest long time fan jod23 to discuss the recent EPL fixtures. Jod answers a range of questions about Liverpool, and forecasts the upcoming Europa League final, which has sent him into the foetal position. SM, Jod and Cooksen look ahead to the FA Cup and Champions League finals, and the final round of EPL fixtures.

Audio Link

The Hooligan Report Wants YOU!

Want to add your voice to the podcast? Offer your opinion on the beautiful game? PM SM to express your interest for joining the crew! All you need is a mic, about an hour of your time on any given night - we change each week! - and some cursory knowledge of the great game.

If you're good with design, feel free to submit an image for the podcast to use for the podcast!

Want to let everyone know why you support the team you do? Want to let everyone in on why your team is the best in the League? Tell us about it! PM SM or any of the crew and we'll get you on to interview you about your passion for your side.

For Those on iTunes

Subscribe in iTunes HERE!

Archives

Season 1 HERE

- The Hooligan Report S02E01 - Looney's Tunes and Cruyff's Accents Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E02 - Looney's Tunes and Cruyff's Accents Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E03 - Stoke's Champions League Winners Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E04 - Harry Kane Loves Rock Climbing Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E05 - Bow Down Minnows, Leicester Are Top 2! Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E06 - Brendan Rodgers Presents History of the World
Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E07 - SM & Bojan Chat Martial Matters Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E08 - Ranieri's Waiting in the Wings for Chelsea Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E09 - Please Save Brendan Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E10 - Jamie "Mr England" Vardy to Solve United's Woes? Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E11 - FourNaldum to the Rescue! Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E12 - Jamie Vardy: From Fallon D'Floor to Ballon D'or! Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E13 - Hull are on FIRE call the FRYER TRUCK! Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E14 - 50 Down - Now Off on a Trip to Paris! Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E15 - Should Kramaric Have Moved to a Smaller Club - Like Chelsea? Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E16 - Another Fake Result Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E17 - Upsets Galore as United Scrape a Draw with West Ham Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E18 - Golden Boy Can't Save Louis van Gone Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E19 - Liverpool Wary of Beachballs Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E20 - Bojan Melts Hard Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E21 - Juan Mata Bed Spreads Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E22 - Andros "The 10.01m Man" Townsend Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E23 - United To Win The League? Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E24 - Chris Bears the Brunt for a Poor Performance Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E25 - United All Over Arsenal Like A Rash(ford) Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E26 - It's the Spursy Way Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E27 - Little Brother Manchester City Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E28 - Sunderland Go Down the Toilet Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E29 - Liverpool v Spurs - Who Really Won? Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E30 - Leicester Run Riot at Sunderland Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E31 - Joleon Lescott's Head Bothers Cruyff Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E32 - Dilly Ding Dilly Dong! Leicester Will Win the League! Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E33 - Leicester City Are Champions Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E33 Extra: Australian Leicester Fans Talk Success Audio Link Youtube Link
- The Hooligan Report S02E34 - Jod Dishes the Dirt on Liverpool Audio Link Youtube Link

So the great man finally makes his entrance - and not how I imagined he would sound - god I hate these poddies!

Need to focus on the games that really matter and just skim the rest if at all - you could tell you were all getting bored discussing some of those matches. But good work nonetheless fellas

So the great man finally makes his entrance - and not how I imagined he would sound - god I hate these poddies!

Need to focus on the games that really matter and just skim the rest if at all - you could tell you were all getting bored discussing some of those matches. But good work nonetheless fellas
End of season so a lot of the games mean nothing. It was fun though, thanks for the invite SM

Yeah tough to get pumped about some of the games when we didn't know this morning's results, but I don't like ignoring half the teams. Even a few weeks ago with meaningless games for Stoke, and Villa etc. I tried to generate some decent discussion about the clubs themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've got film star looks Cruyffy. I bet you are batting them off constantly - until you open your mouth ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back