News The Humble Bundle

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, latest Humble Bundle is truly unreal. Psychonauts (one of my all time favourites), Amnesia: The Dark Descent, LIMBO, Superbrothers and if you pay more than the average (currently ~7.50) you will receive Bastion. All high quality games. :thumbsu:

Agreed, that is a must buy. Thought they'd be running out of games, but that is an awesome line-up. :eek:

Worth paying the average to get Bastion, if anyone doesn't have that. I already owned 4 of the 5 (didn't have Sword & Sworcery), and still bought it just for DRM free versions and the soundtracks.

Agreed, that is a must buy. Thought they'd be running out of games, but that is an awesome line-up. :eek:

Worth paying the average to get Bastion, if anyone doesn't have that. I already owned 4 of the 5 (didn't have Sword & Sworcery), and still bought it just for DRM free versions and the soundtracks.

Hah, I'm the exact same actually. DRM versions very handy, and the Bastion soundtrack is amazing.

Phenomenal bundle. ANYONE that even has an incling for PC Games needs this bundle.

I had 3/5 but had to put in to get all + the soundtracks.

Amnesia is worth the purchase alone (for pant shitting value too), then you have Bastion which was extremely highly rated last year and Limbo which is a great 2 hour experience.

Have heard great things about S&S too.

And Psychonauts is one of Schafers most critically acclaimed.

Get on this bundle now!!!

1279082592656.jpg

I would recommend people buy bastion+Amnesia+PSychonaughts for 15 dollars EACH, let alone having the option of buying them and a couple of other games for pocket money

Seriously, I label anyone who doesnt buy this not a fan of video games, Phonys.

Go, spend money on it now

Had most of the current humble bundle but bought it just to get bastion and 1 other title. Excellent selection this time around. I mean amnesia that cheap is awesome if you dont have it.

And part of the money goes to charity and the developers have agreed to the low possibility of income (gets their name out their) so to be honest id prefer to do it this way.

This bundle keeps getting better. Braid, Super Meat Boy and The Lone Survivor have been added to it. Already had Braid and Super Meat Boy from a previous bundle, but for anyone who hasn't got it yet, GET IT!!!
(Just remember to pay above the average to get the above games)

That's an exceptional deal, particularly as I only had one of the games.

This bundle keeps getting better. Braid, Super Meat Boy and The Lone Survivor have been added to it. Already had Braid and Super Meat Boy from a previous bundle, but for anyone who hasn't got it yet, GET IT!!!
(Just remember to pay above the average to get the above games)
It's safe to say that if you don't get it now, you have more than rocks in your head.

Humble Bundle #6 was released overnight

http://www.humblebundle.com/
  • Rochard
  • Shatter
  • S.P.A.Z.
  • Torchlight
  • Vessel
  • Dustforce*
*must pay more than the average (currently $5.69) to get this game.

Don't know if it's quite as big name as the previous bundle, but there are some great games in this bundle.

It's worth getting for the Shatter soundtrack alone I reckon (although admittedly you can buy it for $3, IIRC, at Sidhe's bandcamp page).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THQ Humble Bundle

http://www.humblebundle.com/
  • Saints Row: The Third #
  • Darksiders
  • Red Faction: Armageddon
  • Metro 2033
  • Company of Heroes
  • Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
  • Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
# Must pay over the average (currently $5.24) for Saints Row 3
Steam keys only. All games are on one key, except Saints Row 3 has it's own key.

Soundtracks:
  • Company of Heroes: All Heroes Rise
  • Company of Heroes: Songs From the Front
  • Darksiders Original Soundtrack - Directors Cut
  • Red Faction: Armageddon Original Soundtrack
  • Saints Row: The Third - The Soundtrack

$5 for Saints Row 3 alone is a bargain, in my opinion. Great game.

THQ are in massive financial difficulty. If you like their games but already own them then I fully recommend on beating the average and either gifting the games to a friend or doing what I just did and putting them up on SteamGifts.com. We do not want THQ to die.

Also don't forget to make 100% (or as close to it as possible) of the purchase going to THQ.

Yeah I did that too. Have all those games already on PC (Saints Row 3 on both PC and PS3). Gave 100% to THQ, and gave keys to a family member.

I still get the soundtracks out of it too, so it's not totally for nothing (besides the donation). Admittedly I'll probably never listen to them, but they're still there if I want to.

THQ are in massive financial difficulty. If you like their games but already own them then I fully recommend on beating the average and either gifting the games to a friend or doing what I just did and putting them up on SteamGifts.com. We do not want THQ to die.

Also don't forget to make 100% (or as close to it as possible) of the purchase going to THQ.
Or, there's... you know, charity... ;)

Gah, already own most of those, which is useless when you get the key as a bundle rather than for individual games. I think I'll just pay a token amount for Metro, Darksiders and Red Faction to support the Humble Bundle concept - I don't have them, but I probably won't even get around to playing them.

They just added Titan Quest and Red Faction Armageddon DLC to the THQ bundle
For everyone that purchased it previously, view your keys page again and you'll get them games for free, even if you paid below the average :thumbsu:

Humble Indie Bundle 7
  • The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
  • Closure
  • Indie Game: The Movie
  • Shank 2
  • Snapshot
  • Dungeon Defenders + All DLC *
  • Legend of Grimrock *
* Pay more than the average to get these games.

Unlike previous humble bundles, there is a steam key for each game (and movie).
If you have some of the Dungeon Defenders DLC already, this will add any missing DLC to the existing game. Dungeon Defenders with all DLC currently sells for $50 on Steam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back