The Humour Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm quoting this one from the Humour Board "Pearlers Only" Thread.

Cause it's a pearler.

Originally Posted by spartanwa
A bloke kicks open his bedroom door one night, and is holding a sheep under his arm.
His wife looks up quizzically from the bed where she was reading and he says
"I just want you to know that this is the pig I have to f*ck whenever you have a headache".
His wife says "Well for a start, I think you'll find that's a sheep"
and he says "I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep."

The letter K in the A-Z of Aussie Etiquette:

K - Keg Party
Another Aussie social institution bound by more conventions than Geneva. Rule number one is don't touch the bloody thing. Treat that gas bottle and nozzle like a lepers vulva and stay away from the bloody thing. Secondly, three bad pours and you drink the slops bucket; a very good way to learn. Thirdly, when the inevitable hat comes round for an extra keg, do the right thing and whack in some coloured notes.

I love Christmas but this cracks me up!

MAGPIES BORN AND BRED
Shared from Craig Howell
On the first day of school a teacher explains to her class that she is a Carlton fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Carlton fans. Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise,
'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?'
Because I'm not a Carlton fan,' she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked,
'Well, if you are not a Carlton fan, then who are you a fan of?'
'I am a Collingwood fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied. The teacher could not believe her ears.
'Janie please tell us why you are a Collingwood fan?'
"Because my mom is a Collingwood fan, and my dad is a fan, so I'm a fan too!"
"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Magpies fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?'
"Then," Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Carlton fan.'
😀😃😄😁😆😅🤣😂🙂🙃😉😊
⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜

Remove this Banner Ad

Back