Roast The "I Was Wrong" Self-Reporting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

oh there’s one!
I was wrong about jordan gysberts. I saw channel seven put up some shitty infographic comparing his first three games to chris judd and i fell for it hook line and sinker.

Still thought he’d win a brownlow at North.
Traded him for Pedo, about the only good piece of business that was done while Neeld was at the club.

I have some serious young Nathan Jones slander in my past.
wasn't there a 'Nathan Jones spud watch' thread in here?

TBF, 2010 was the last time before Covid where Nathan Jones failed to reach the Top 10 in either the 426 or the Bluey Truscott and saw him do worse than Bennell, Gysberts and Garland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The two that come to mind:

1. I wanted ANB gone at the end of 2020. Nowadays he's one of my favourite players.

2. I considered Tmac a potential Coleman medalist at the end of 2018. Aside from the first 16-17 games of 2021, he's never come anywhere close to recapturing the form he showed that year.

I was so polite back then wasn't I? ....should be no surprise, I was never a Jones Stan. Did warm to him eventually and admired his loyalty and career in total but I was also saying we should cut him before the season in 2021 and that he was being selfish for not retiring. (very harsh looking back at that now).

Good to see I didnt stoop to the depths of Jones hate that Biff had though and compare Jones to Bartram and Godfrey, that was pretty wild, I said he was clearly better than them.

I was so polite back then wasn't I? ....should be no surprise, I was never a Jones Stan. Did warm to him eventually and admired his loyalty and career in total but I was also saying we should cut him before the season in 2021 and that he was being selfish for not retiring. (very harsh looking back at that now).

Club handled him well in 2021 I thought. Told him preseason he was no guarantee as he was cooked, got him to 300 games then quietly dropped him a few weeks later.

On one hand I respect Goody for leaving out Jones and Jetta because he didn't think they were best 22 would have been a ****ed decision.
On the other hand * James Jogdak it's a disgrace to humanity he has a medal and Jones doesn't

On one hand I respect Goody for leaving out Jones and Jetta because he didn't think they were best 22 would have been a ****ed decision.
On the other hand * James Jogdak it's a disgrace to humanity he has a medal and Jones doesn't
James Jordan should've handed his medal to Nate Jones ala Luke Beverdige and Bob Murphy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back