Opinion The I Was Wrong thread- Where Tom Atkins posts go to die

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
Yep, unfortunately we were all in the honeymood period. For a couple of months there Rohan was regularly out getting his hair and make up done, waxing his legs and pubic region, fake tanning and sucking our dick every night.

Now we're going steady and that's all stopped - he's just a pasty, freckly, ugly ranga; dishing out a wristy every now and then if he's in the mood and we've done the dishes. We already knew all this of course, but it's strange what we can convince ourselves when we really want to.

And secretly we’d wished we had grabbed the hot friend’s number when we had the chance.

BUSTER29

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2008
Perth/ Pilbara
AFL Club
Geelong
Yep, unfortunately we were all in the honeymood period. For a couple of months there Rohan was regularly out getting his hair and make up done, waxing his legs and pubic region, fake tanning and sucking our dick every night.

Now we're going steady and that's all stopped - he's just a pasty, freckly, ugly ranga; dishing out a wristy every now and then if he's in the mood and we've done the dishes. We already knew all this of course, but it's strange what we can convince ourselves when we really want to.
Quality.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 9, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
I was both wrong and right about Rohan.

I thought he’d be a non factor in our season, and on the off chance he was getting a game, he’d be s**t under pressure and completely fail in Finals.

Counts enough for this thread.

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong

Brutal. lol.

Mar 27, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

POTY!

Scottland2007

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
I was wrong in thinking that things had changed with this side. I genuinely had my hopes up this year.
Me at work “our issue in the last few finals haven’t been clearances, it’s been keeping the ball inside 50. Well, they’ve added Dalhouse, Rohan, Atkins and Sav, they’ve rebuilt the forward line around Hawkins. We are a different side now. I’m quietly confident”. I was supremely wrong.

Gutted.

Still am.

I predicted 6-8... got #1..

And then tht happened.

:(

Go Catters

QQF
Oct 20, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pompey
Absolutely. Getting West Coast is a disaster draw. We could have beaten GWS.
This always happens on the lead-in to Week 2 - the EF winner has their tails up, the QF loser is coming off a bad week, usually the higher-ranked side still wins.

This always happens on the lead-in to Week 2 - the EF winner has their tails up, the QF loser is coming off a bad week, usually the higher-ranked side still wins.
Totally agree as a general principle. I just happen to think West Coast is not your usual bottom half of the draw team.

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Me at work “our issue in the last few finals haven’t been clearances, it’s been keeping the ball inside 50. Well, they’ve added Dalhouse, Rohan, Atkins and Sav, they’ve rebuilt the forward line around Hawkins. We are a different side now. I’m quietly confident”. I was supremely wrong.
The Pies walked it out of defense on Friday night.

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong

Getting west coast at the MCG is a disaster draw. On a ground which is identical dimensions to their new training venue and home ground also.

We have no advantage whatsoever in our two home finals. Yet GWS gets to host home finals at giant stadium

Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Celta Vigo, LA Rams

Pies at the MCG, WCE at the MCG, Tigers at the MCG if we make it, then probably Pies at the MCG again if we make it.

Has there been a harder run for the flag? Maybe Dogs in 2016? WCE in WA, Hawks at MCG, GWS in Sydney and Sydney at MCG.

Back