Jul 20, 2007
Princes Park
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New York Giants. Knicks.
Urgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That was sh*te, wasn't it.

Listen to us unpack the same type of loss we have every single week! It's cheaper than therapy.

Links in our signature.

Loving the show BUT, does Sean have to have a go at Fab every single time? Not too sure if you are joking around or not but it comes across as very wanky and elitist and really takes me out of the podcast. Just my thoughts. Otherwise podcast is great!

The Ian PrenderCast

Senior List
Jun 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
What to make of Saturday's loss and the myriad of issues at the Club... Mmmmmmm

We chat coaching, development, Lochie O'Brien, star performers and loads more.

Oh, and Demolition Man-era Sandy B gets a mention.

Apple: https://apple.co/2VwQnzm
Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3e3tDNW
Podbean: https://bit.ly/3hWcZkq
RadioPublic: https://bit.ly/2VlrztV

The Ian PrenderCast

Senior List
Jun 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
if what is being reported is true you should be blocked - as well as run out of here - podcasts............mum says we have so much authority now!!
Ahhhh, I always love how people shift uncomfortable narratives towards the trivial, no matter how much they agree. And make no mistake, the feedback has been largely supportive.

Don’t get bogged down in a word. We’re all thinking the same thing, that Teague is gone and needs to be moved on.

Ahhhh, I always love how people shift uncomfortable narratives towards the trivial, no matter how much they agree. And make no mistake, the feedback has been largely supportive.

Don’t get bogged down in a word. We’re all thinking the same thing, that Teague is gone and needs to be moved on.
please don't confuse interaction with any level of agreement...........

The Ian PrenderCast

Senior List
Jun 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
please don't confuse interaction with any level of agreement...........
But this is how regimes like this work, it’s legitimately comparable to communist-style comms:

When threatened or undermined by ideas or opinion that challenge their agenda - or, more pertinently, disrupt their control of the narrative - they’ll attempt to discredit the person, not that person’s opinion. Because they know the opinion is either consensus or fast becoming so.

The discussion becomes about “bad language,” and “show some respect,” rather than, “yeah, he’s a bad coach and an asset drain.”

It’s all a distraction. And if sitting on your high horse over a word makes you feel better about the situation, all power to you Thy.

But this is how regimes like this work, it’s legitimately comparable to communist-style comms:

When threatened or undermined by ideas or opinion that challenge their agenda - or, more pertinently, disrupt their control of the narrative - they’ll attempt to discredit the person, not that person’s opinion. Because they know the opinion is either consensus or fast becoming so.

The discussion becomes about “bad language,” and “show some respect,” rather than, “yeah, he’s a bad coach and an asset drain.”

It’s all a distraction. And if sitting on your high horse over a word makes you feel better about the situation, all power to you Thy.
I don't even know what "word" you are talking about - just that you have the power of the electonic media and a mic and consequently I fear the worse.......think il duce on his balcony........the podcast.......we're important like little boys in a tree house with a stick mag.........

The Ian PrenderCast

Senior List
Jun 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I don't even know what "word" you are talking about - just that you have the power of the electonic media and a mic and consequently I fear the worse.......think il duce on his balcony........the podcast.......we're important like little boys in a tree house with a stick mag.........
We don’t demand anyone listen, Thy. It’s an entirely ‘user chooses’ medium. If you don’t care for what we have to say, haven’t ever listened and don’t plan on doing so… don’t.

No hard feelings on our end whatsoever. Im not here to convince anyone they have to listen to or agree with anything we have to say. Least of all you personally.

Back