Game Day The In, Out, In Again - Ben10 a questionable selection against the Western

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
With Gaso off the boil and everybody else in a tizz about Ben Cunnington's back I had to stand this thread up myself. Even if only because we were at the same school. Year 7 was the best three years of my life.

Capture+_2020-07-04-00-21-38~2.png

Anywho I am crashing fast

First in best dressed for GD OP

Last edited:
nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

I'll be honest, I'm starting to get a little annoyed with Rhyce and the boys. I keep holding up my end of the (imaginary) bargain. Tim, too. Not sure what everyone else's problem is.

Anyway, after examining this week's kangaroo v bulldog gif, I'm thinking we should leave the roof open for this game.

fDkIYQew7Vsm0xuTlKefYjDtSVUFJgELfsGSDPXcU76IBEGSv2uaYQlAl_7ooVDmx-skSFlBzqCT8JuUNCnZi-4-_hU_1ucui3h1HmMnxA29aQdVWPWF-HTbW1B3Pwbj

We're due.

And the Braves make me physically ill.

North by 17 JMacs.

I want us to win, certainly to be competitive across the four quarters.

I also want us to have players hanging back from packs, so that we can crush the receiving player if a Bulldog wins the contested ball. If they can spread at will from packs, they'll almost certainly win.

Do this, and keep the ball locked in our forward line. Top their work rate, top their pressure. And we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Cunners is out then its a tough ask, if Taz is a late out then its near-on impossible..

in all honesty, three weeks ago I felt if we were lucky enough to ‘pinch’ a flag this year then we would take it, however, after our horrible run of injuries that’s seems to be getting a lot less likely.

Im just as happy for us to keep pumping games into our kids, Scamper to keep instilling his philosophies and game plan(s) on our boys whilst keeping them competitive in losses.

This is probably the best year for us to finish near the bottom as the season is a s**t-show, so lets take our juicy first rounder and GoDees first (they’re always juicy) to the draft and unleash them with Kyron, TT, Xeri, Curtis, Bailey, LDU, Z, Larkey, Perez, Willy Wonker and co in 2021.

Roos by 29 pts..✌️😎👍

Really hope we are a bit quicker out of the blocks. Again, bad kicking is bad footy, so get a couple early through the big perpendiculars and we are away. Pittard and BBB to answer their critics with good performances. But, no Cunners makes this a bloody hard read.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cunners inevitable late withdrawal is bad. Not having my man Will Walker as an emergency to come in is worse.

Bullies by 26. Prove me wrong boys 💙🤍

I will be pissed off if we don't get up tonight. Such a long wait for footy to start and we could throw our season in the bin in the first month.I know injuries to Cunners and Larkey haven't helped but FFS every team has them. We need to stand up tonight, show a bit of campaigner in front of a national audience and get the win.

Don't care if we lose tonight but I hope the boys do.

Effort and application is all I can ask.

Would love to see Mahoney rewarded with a goal tonight.

I'll be honest, I'm starting to get a little annoyed with Rhyce and the boys. I keep holding up my end of the (imaginary) bargain. Tim, too. Not sure what everyone else's problem is.

Anyway, after examining this week's kangaroo v bulldog gif, I'm thinking we should leave the roof open for this game.

fDkIYQew7Vsm0xuTlKefYjDtSVUFJgELfsGSDPXcU76IBEGSv2uaYQlAl_7ooVDmx-skSFlBzqCT8JuUNCnZi-4-_hU_1ucui3h1HmMnxA29aQdVWPWF-HTbW1B3Pwbj

We're due.

And the Braves make me physically ill.

North by 17 JMacs.
181C2DE5-4D3D-4372-94B0-9A8D128AA294.jpeg

At your service TOD.

Just win North, please ?

If you do Hojuman promises you a holiday, o.k. ? How does the Gold Coast sound ? Get away from a chilly Melb. winter. Sun, surf, golf, nice resort. I'll even pay for wives, partners and kids to go, yeh ?
You make it sound so attractive, like this is what we might want :O

Really hope we are a bit quicker out of the blocks. Again, bad kicking is bad footy, so get a couple early through the big perpendiculars and we are away. Pittard and BBB to answer their critics with good performances. But, no Cunners makes this a bloody hard read.

Oppo coach Bevan has made a passionate plea to the AFL for the big forwards to be looked after by the umps, and that they pay the frees against scragging back men. Presumably, he saw the Whorks working on BBB last week and felt the need to call it out.

Obviously, if the AFL listen, Ben kicks a bag and North in a landslide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back