Game Day The In, Out, In Again - Ben10 a questionable selection against the Western

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather see LDU fit and ready than discussing Bonar.. He’s a slow burner that will inevitably be a par player at least.

no bonar, if we want to win..I’d almost rather turner on the ball

Feel like this is the type of game where Wood would do ok. He rightfully cops a lot of s**t, but he wouldn't be a bad second tall option to give Brown a hand. Really worried that the Dogs are just gonna clamp down on Brown and we won't get any fluency going inside 50

No excuses now

only concern for me is lack of forward half height And thereby being too brown predictable

Do you ever do football dude.

We’d probably be taller on average than both the * and the filth - with 4 good marking targets in brown , Xerri , Taylor and Thomas.
When ziebs retires - think you better too

Feel like this is the type of game where Wood would do ok. He rightfully cops a lot of sh*t, but he wouldn't be a bad second tall option to give Brown a hand. Really worried that the Dogs are just gonna clamp down on Brown and we won't get any fluency going inside 50
Enter Zurhaar and Thomas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you ever do football dude.

We’d probably be taller on average than both the * and the filth - with 4 good marking targets in brown , Xerri , Taylor and Thomas.
When ziebs retires - think you better too
Thomas is more a crumber despite his height

he isn’t a third tall

you look at eagles they had Kennedy, darling, Allen and waterman today serious marking power

Saints on Thursday had battle, king, marsh and membrey

Feel like this is the type of game where Wood would do ok. He rightfully cops a lot of sh*t, but he wouldn't be a bad second tall option to give Brown a hand. Really worried that the Dogs are just gonna clamp down on Brown and we won't get any fluency going inside 50

No , they struggle with big key forwards
Think Xerri will have chances if they all worry bout brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back