Live Event The Inaugural Richmond Board Food & Drink Meet-Up

Remove this Banner Ad

I will pop in to Mrs Parmas and say Kia Ora but cannot stay for lunch due to dining commitment at Punt Rd at 1.30pm. Apologies for being difficult but will pass by.

Haere Ra
I look forward to meeting you.

I'd love to come along for an eggplant parma but being an MCC dandy I'm anticipating having to arrive at the ground as gates open to ensure a seat. I may swing by for a quick beer on the way if it's feasible, but don't count me in.

I'd love to come along for an eggplant parma but being an MCC dandy I'm anticipating having to arrive at the ground as gates open to ensure a seat. I may swing by for a quick beer on the way if it's feasible, but don't count me in.

You sicken me.

I call em 'clives'

(clive parma)

1a39a7d4-aaec-11e2-8dfe-4e5ee05d4f35_A66C9392--646x363.jpg

because when I think of yummy pre-footy cuisine this is the image I want going through my mind

Gave some of his staff mercs for xmas bonuses last year
What?
I got a $50 Coles myer gift voucher which I forgot about and found in the back of my wallet yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What?
I got a $50 Coles myer gift voucher which I forgot about and found in the back of my wallet yesterday.

Time to change employers.....
In 2009, he purchased Queensland Nickel and the Palmer Nickel and Cobalt Refinery. The following year, the company increased production by 30%, prompting him to give $10 million worth of Christmas bonuses to staff including 55 Mercedes-Benz B-Class cars and overseas holidays.

1a39a7d4-aaec-11e2-8dfe-4e5ee05d4f35_A66C9392--646x363.jpg

because when I think of yummy pre-footy cuisine this is the image I want going through my mind

:eek:

Nothing like a kilo of hotwings and 1.5 litres of OJ.

Loving the hi-vis vest. As if you could miss him....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back