Live Event The Inaugural Richmond Board Food & Drink Meet-Up

Remove this Banner Ad

I did, it was no help.
image1356335904615v1.jpg

Just in case I do turn up, Eq, do all the Parmi/Parma's come with Napoli sauce. I've since found out I have a sensitivity to tomatoes, according to my local GP. XD

Just in case I do turn up, Eq, do all the Parmi/Parma's come with Napoli sauce. I've since found out I have a sensitivity to tomatoes, according to my local GP. XD
Hey Grock.
Not sure but they have other food on offering including -
Cheesy garlic bread
Dips
Fish and Chips
Hamburger - Tandoori Chicken
Salad
Kransky Sausages
I'm sure they can also give you a plain schnitzel?

Hey Grock.
Not sure but they have other food on offering including -
Cheesy garlic bread
Dips
Fish and Chips
Hamburger - Tandoori Chicken
Salad
Kransky Sausages
I'm sure they can also give you a plain schnitzel?

No worries. I'm sure they'd even be able to omit the napoli sauce on request too, just have the schnitzel, ham and cheese on top, kind of like a Cordon Bleu.

No worries. I'm sure they'd even be able to omit the napoli sauce on request too, just have the schnitzel, ham and cheese on top, kind of like a Cordon Bleu.

I'm booking tomorrow so should I put you down for a yes JIC?

I'm booking tomorrow so should I put you down for a yes JIC?

Yeah, chuck me down as a yes. Looking less and less likely that my dad will be down, and, barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will more than likely be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, a poor Richmond supporter, growing up/living in Geelong surrounded by Cats, Magpies and Essendope supporting family members. Surely this is classed as child abuse. ;)

We have got 12 people attending. Not a bad turnout. :)
I'll be books table at midday.
Will be creating a conversation with everybody sometime the day and I'll see if I can get everybody who joins a little beer badge to stick under the username.

We have got 12 people attending. Not a bad turnout. :)
I'll be books table at midday.
Will be creating a conversation with everybody sometime the day and I'll see if I can get everybody who joins a little beer badge to stick under the username.
Hey Equus, just in terms of gauging the interest in this for whatever happens next year, next week or whatever, i would have come too, but already had plans. Next time i hope to come.

For anyone at the London, keep a look out for the flags on my avatar. Just around the corner. Have got heaps of great comments from complete randoms in the street thus far. The tiger train has so much momentum.

I'd really like to meet all of you, but being a from a forum. I'm not sure if I've upset anyone to the point of getting my ass kicked haha???

the more richmond friends in my life will make my life better. would really like to meet a lot of people here.
No need to worry about that, while I freely ad it I've shook my head at some of the comments I've read from you, in the end who gives a s**t?
Everybody is entitled to an opinion.

take me off the going list and into the maybe list. just something that has to be played out on the day

No need to worry about that, while I freely ad it I've shook my head at some of the comments I've read from you, in the end who gives a s**t?

thats odd, you have 21k posts and i think this is the first one i've seen

And we're all tigers :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back