Live Event The Inaugural Richmond Board Food & Drink Meet-Up

Remove this Banner Ad

its been 12 years, you would think after saving all the money over the last 12 years, the crown palladium would have been the go for this.;)

Might pop in on the way in to the G dudes. Cant hang, got a gig to get to.

its been 12 years, you would think after saving all the money over the last 12 years, the crown palladium would have been the go for this.;)

Might pop in on the way in to the G dudes. Cant hang, got a gig to get to.

That'll be cool. Pop by. They got some great beer on tap and I'm sure you can sit where KiwiTiger sits once he leaves.

Great idea,good luck.
Couldn't this time bit will keep an eye out for the future.

P.S - they not only do great A great Parme, but have a great bar with plenty to pick from.
*drink responsibly

Great idea,good luck.
Couldn't this time bit will keep an eye out for the future.

P.S - they not only do great A great Parme, but have a great bar with *plenty to pick from.
*drink responsibly

*assume referring to alcohol.

Haere Ra

Thanks to all who came out today, was a great atmosphere at lunch and you are all likeable guys.

Next time if you didn't come and we will watch a win too.

Hopefully we can do it a few times next year and not wait for the final game of the year, obviously a win on the field would be great as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys.
Thanks for all coming out today and making it an enjoyable experience. It was nice meeting you all. Had a good spread of age as well. Like Heisenberg_ said, let's make it a regular catch up thing.

And Danog -
greg-germann-profile.jpg

Hi guys.
Thanks for all coming out today and making it an enjoyable experience. It was nice meeting you all. Had a good spread of age as well. Like Heisenberg_ said, let's make it a regular catch up thing.

And Danog -
greg-germann-profile.jpg
Oh wow... that's incredibly accurate haha.

Hi guys.

And Danog -
greg-germann-profile.jpg

What's that guys name? I've been told I look like him before!

NVM, got it. Maybe I have a secret dad. :eek:

You also look like a guy I saw in a Billy Joel tribute band once at some country Victoria pub...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back