Injury The Injury/Suspension List – 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

sad the simpsons GIF

It hit Jack Trengove too didn’t it?
Trengoves was a cluster* because he was playing with it for like a whole year before it was discovered and by that point his career was essentially over. Truly a Dave Misson special.

@ Tom Sparrow

get him crowd GIF by South Park
shouting the simpsons GIF

It's a big hit to our flag chances. Especially if we bring back any of Brown/Grundy/Schache/TMac. We need to stay mobile. I'd rather say stuff it and play smalls in the forward line.

After what we've seen the past two weeks id happily trade Oliver in for out for the rest of the season instead of Petty.

Might be overly dramatic with this take right now, but it feels like hes potentially a top 3-5 most important player that we couldn't afford to lose (will know more after this week and how the forward line functions)... geez im flat. :(

After what we've seen the past two weeks id happily trade Oliver in for out for the rest of the season instead of Petty.

Might be overly dramatic with this take right now, but it feels like hes potentially a top 3-5 most important player that we couldn't afford to lose (will know more after this week and how the forward line functions)... geez im flat. :(
We've got a list full of guys who do Oliver's job. No one who does Pettys even close to the level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got a list full of guys who do Oliver's job. No one who does Pettys even close to the level
Petty has shown good form up forward for like 2 weeks. Before that he was injured and out of form playing back and forward.

It sucks that he is injured but let's not act like he is our forward Messiah. Someone else will slot in, and as long as we keep creating opportunities with being aggressive like we have been recently, we will be ok.

Role wise he makes the most sense, but he’s still s**t.

Its 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other so cant really rage, knew we wouldnt be going with only JVR as our lone tall. Hope he proves me wrong.

Bummer. Wasn't expecting great news but that sounds very s**t, beyond this season. The options coming through don't seem promising - Brown seems cooked, TMc might find his way back in but that doesn't fill me with any confidence either. Yuck
Don't forget we have Fritsch to come back.

Looking to next year Jefferson may make a debut at some stage if he keeps progressing.

Brown back this week, nothing mentioned about VFL or AFL, just that he would be available, why do I have a gut feeling he'll be straight back in for Grundy?

Slick kicking balls and running round at training, good stuff. Well on track for next week.

Injury List: Round 23

Ben Brown - Knee | Test
Daniel Turner - Hand | Test
Bayley Fritsch - Foot | 1 - 2 Weeks
Blake Howes - Hand | Season
Harrison Petty - Foot | Season
Oliver Sestan - Elbow | Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back