Injury The Injury/Suspension List – 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

If it is a 4 weeker - pretty wild he played out the game?
But Goody assured us they'd be better at managing injuries this year

Oliver missing is a nightmare tbh. Either we fall in a bundle, or we go well without him and Topkent tells us he was right about Oliver all along 😉

I figured it was more that Clarry is a bit of a unit and probably told the medical staff it was fine at the time. Bloke doesn't miss many games of footy.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Oliver talked the injury down during the game. You can’t blame the medical staff if that’s what happened.

Nothing will be proven here if Brayshaw steps into the middle, has 38 and we lose by a goal. We've regressed to the shittest ball movement as a team again. Oliver isn't the only one, he just gets the ball the most. All I'm saying with him is he could sacrifice 10 disposals a game and still play better

Dunstan gotta be upset about this the most. Exactly why we recruited him and he's out injured himself. Any time frame on when he's back?

Not ideal as he's the best replacement. Anyway, time for a few to step up I guess. I hope Goody thinks outside the box here. Kozzy, Riv even Salem could run though the middle.
Give me Rivers, please. Has the size, and his pace, evasiveness and kicking could give us a point of difference in the middle.

Koz is still a burst player through there, and Salem probably isn't tough enough or fit enough to play bulk midfield minutes.

Not really, umpires blindsided he can't guess that McDonald's head hits the ground that would truly bad umpiring.
It's a fairly harsh suspension on Jonas I reckon too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rate Sam Edmund, gets good intel, doesn't go overboard with hyperbole, but this is Tom Browne areas here..

I rate Sam Edmund, gets good intel, doesn't go overboard with hyperbole, but this is Tom Browne areas here..

Recovered well, training, and out for a month.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Fritta apparently getting something scanned too - as per Grundy's press conference this morning
Has been on light duties for ages, maybe even the whole season. Best guess is he's just managing the foot injury from before. TMac has regular scans as well to monitor it.

Surely someone on here has better intel than this 'smoker.

Heavily into Clarry for the brownlow. This injury f*cks everything.

Clayton had some soreness at the end of the game and following a clinical assessment from the physios and the medical team, scans have shown that he’s got a hamstring strain,” Griffith told Narrm Media.

“At this early stage, we anticipate Clayton won’t be available in the short term.

“His return to play will ultimately be guided by his ability to deal with increase loads and reconditioning. As such, we will have greater clarity as Clayton progresses through his program.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back