The Ink Thread

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Feel free to add photos of your ink if you want. Pretty surprised there's not one of these threads already.

What id like to know is if anyone has been tattooed in Bali? If so where did you get it done?

Im heading over in a couple of weeks and pretty keen to get some work done.

Feel free to add photos of your ink if you want. Pretty surprised there's not one of these threads already.

What id like to know is if anyone has been tattooed in Bali? If so where did you get it done?

Im heading over in a couple of weeks and pretty keen to get some work done.
lots of mates had stuff done in bali, seeing as its a $150 return holiday they go every month or so. Never had issues. Just make sure you see them open the new needle in front of you. Also dont bang any hookers, contract aids and then try to blame it on the tattoo. Coz everyone will know the real reason you got the bad aids

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
lots of mates had stuff done in bali, seeing as its a $150 return holiday they go every month or so. Never had issues. Just make sure you see them open the new needle in front of you. Also dont bang any hookers, contract aids and then try to blame it on the tattoo. Coz everyone will know the real reason you got the bad aids

Very solid advice. Much appreciated :thumbsu:

I'm at the most annoying point of the recovery.

If you have kids and don't want them to get inked don't try to scare them with the usual stuff.

Tell them about the mind*******ly annoying itchiness that comes with it.

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I'm at the most annoying point of the recovery.

If you have kids and don't want them to get inked don't try to scare them with the usual stuff.

Tell them about the mind*******ly annoying itchiness that comes with it.

Haha. Its been 8 years since my last so cant quite remember how it feels. I dont actually remember the itchy part at all

I'll upload a couple of pics:

1016322_525132510272_464841195_n.jpg

665070_516054582512_1153277788_o.jpg

Just unwrapped, I mentioned the itchiness before, but the pain is definitely the most painful part

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
i had a similar problem on a very different body part, ironically came from being unwrapped

Finally finished! My 3 hour tat turned into 5 1/2 hours!

i'm up to 8, have another 3-4 hour session to go.

It's way too early for pics, but looking forward to seeing them!

He's just jealous, once my tattoo of sinclair making out with towers (with cunningham watching in the background) is complete, he'll be all jelly.

Back