Conspiracy Theory The International Space Station Does Not Exist

Remove this Banner Ad

About 22 mins in, good examples shown of actual women in zero g in plane, how their hair bounces around organically, sometimes down, sometimes up.

But on ISS, all the women's hair remains fixed up, permed.

And also in the same shot, a cable just sits motionless up, doesnt even move around like it ought to, showing it's a still image background green screened.

Also at the start of the video, showing live examples of real zero g where people use hand rails and foot rails to stabilize, and how that same ISS shot always seen they're always using the same hand and foot stabilizers just like zero g in plane.

flat-earth-memes-210-18.jpg

The idea being at one point the earth was all regional and unconnected, but as it touched together, overlords get together as one, a shadow world rule by a master class (Jesuits / freemasons) and while regions physically remain seperated (land mass), the consciousness and intellectual property is all a single new world order.

So many of the fields of endeavor --research science technology medicine finance etc, are all controlled by the one master class. They unveil and know, possess all the great truth, all the abilities, and it's not for mass consumption. Keep humanity blinded. So they can extract a living reality reserved for themselves.

Space agencies are all an umbrella. Theres a video (in this thread?) Which shows how all the space and aviation etc programs and companies are all the same freemason logo/imagery/identifiers.

It's not unreasonable, the lengths of contention made. Certainly feasible and possible. Great deceptions perpetrated.

The idea being at one point the earth was all regional and unconnected, but as it touched together, overlords get together as one, a shadow world rule by a master class (Jesuits / freemasons) and while regions physically remain seperated (land mass), the consciousness and intellectual property is all a single new world order.

So many of the fields of endeavor --research science technology medicine finance etc, are all controlled by the one master class. They unveil and know, possess all the great truth, all the abilities, and it's not for mass consumption. Keep humanity blinded. So they can extract a living reality reserved for themselves.

Space agencies are all an umbrella. Theres a video (in this thread?) Which shows how all the space and aviation etc programs and companies are all the same freemason logo/imagery/identifiers.

It's not unreasonable, the lengths of contention made. Certainly feasible and possible. Great deceptions perpetrated.

Borders are just lines on a 'map'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I defy any disbelievers to watch this 5 minute video ALL THE WAY THRU, and NOT SEE nasa's fakery. I mean wow, there's even a new one I hadnt seen before that totally blows this bullshit out of the water...

I particularly like the end where it confirms the bible is an accurate source document. All of this is just nutjob religious freaks trying to make a 2000 year old story seem relevant.

How do, for example, Bill Gates and the late Steve Jobs fit into this conspiracy?
Warren Buffett? Was Mark Zuckerberg a member of this master class whilst he was a student at University?

Yeah but who cares really if true.

As long as there's footy to watch I don't give a s**t who's secretly running the world.

and yet you keep posting

sounds like you care a little bit

Don't be like that. I'm bored. Let me post whatever rubbish I like ok.

It's only a meaningless Internet forum for Christ sake..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back