Conspiracy Theory The International Space Station Does Not Exist

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DCx8x.jpg

Lost all records of how they went to the moon.. lmao....Gets me every time I hear them say it. 6 manned landings and all of sudden everyone forgets. Lol.

It's should be a cake walk now, if they went way back in the 60s.

maybe we can check the original videos to see if its a fake or legit?

oh dear, NASA did 'lose' all of the telemetry data... what a coincidence

Last edited:
Hey GG.exe
Speaking to a bloke the other day who was saying he has seen the space station from his back yard through his binoculars (crazy quality binoculars to be fair but still) he reckons you can see it just by looking up but with the binoculars he can see detail.

A two minute Google search showed me there are thousands of others who do the same thing.

Would seeing it yourself through just two bits of polished glass change your mind on this?

Do you suspect your own eyes are part of the Jesuit conspiracy?
There's a satellite up there, but there are no astronauts there -- well, none of the ones we see, doing all kinds of things in those NASA ISS Vlogs. They're all on Earth in closed sets, green screens, and using hologram tech.

There's a satellite up there, but there are no astronauts there -- well, none of the ones we see, doing all kinds of things in those NASA ISS Vlogs. They're all on Earth in closed sets, green screens, and using hologram tech.
A ******* big satellite.
Its only a few hundred kms in the air, its not the moon.
Its like flying to Albury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back