Movie The International

Remove this Banner Ad

Day off - time to hit the cinema for something to watch.....pity I chose this steaming pile of rubbish

Seriously - I really enjoy Clive Owen movies generally - but this one was poorly written, plot was silly and I could tell that Owen must have felt embarressed by the delivery of such tripe. Watts was a nothing character which added little credibility to this movie. Can't really blame the actors - this one is aimed squarely at the writers and producers which basically put this out there as a lame attempt to extract any further juice from the Bourne movies.

For movies based internationally - watched Taken and this in one week - I was spoiled by watchin Taken then brought back to earth by The International...Avoid this flick.

i was half looking forward to this because of tom tykwer, but the trailer looked ordinary. He's really made some stinkers since run lola run.

Glad I got free tickets to an advanced screening for this one.

It was just... very average. I get very cynical with movies. The long camera shots from city to city... it racks up the screen time... filler because the storyline is average.

I just kept thinking during the movie. "Please, just turn this movie into Shoot Em Up".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back