Scape Goat The "Is There A Derby Banter Thread?" Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have supported Freo since 1994 (before their first season). Prior to that, the only other team in town was chock full of Fremantle WAFL players, so it was acceptable to follow them.
All good, just confirming that you are a turncoat. Good luck supporting Gold Coast after Freo hurtle down the ladder, they have so many WA players its acceptable right? :drunk:

All good, just confirming that you are a turncoat. Good luck supporting Gold Coast after Freo hurtle down the ladder, they have so many WA players its acceptable right? :drunk:

Did you support a VFL side before West Coast started?

0 flags. 0 Norm Smiths. 0 Brownlows. 0 Coleman's. After 20 years you may even up the derby ledger today. 20 - 0*4 = 20. It was 27 yesterday. 27-20 is 7. 20 - 7 is 13. Luke Shuey wears number 13. Luke Shuey will be BOG today.

13, in 13 years eagles have won 4 derbies. 4, Daniel Kerrs number, Kerr is the AFL's premier roof inspector. 21.5, the standard roof pitch on a 2 storey home in Osbourne Park. 21.5*2=43. Female Grey Humpback whales average 43 metres in length. Grey Humpback whales were first classed in 1864. 1864 the average birth year of eagles supporters. Freo by 1864 pts.

I'm sure they will continue to be popular in the nursing home for the next decade or so, as the elderly recall "we had a competitive team back in the ol' days.

At least our elderly will be able to afford decent quality nursing homes. And also have memories of the ultimate success.You'll be able to remember that year your gassed it in the GF.

Really frustrates me when Eagles fans go on about their 3 premierships to our zero.
Firstly, 2 of these premierships occurred before Freo even started in the AFL, so are largely irrelevant to us at all. Secondly the teams had 9+ Freo players in them...so IF we were in the AFL, they likely would have been our players anyway ;)!!!!
2006 was just plain lucky...

At least our elderly will be able to afford decent quality nursing homes. And also have memories of the ultimate success.You'll be able to remember that year your gassed it in the GF.
The point is that at least Freo have a future to look forward to. For the other mob there will only ever be the past.

Your statement about the poster being a turncoat is just stupid. He/she told you they started supporting the club from its formation, did you want the person to have supported Fremantle before it was formed or perhaps before it was even thought of????

For myself, I barrack for Perth (this is a pain that shows no ending but I still turn up). As for the AFL , sure I had interest in the Eagles before the Dockers were formed, never a member because I hated their corporation style. When Freo started I joined them 100% and became a member, turncoat never, your comment - all kinds of stupid.

The point is that at least Freo have a future to look forward to. For the other mob there will only ever be the past.

Your future is bright. KPF stocks at all time highs. KPD with young jets like McPharlin and Johnson. I guess Ross has brought in some young guns like Neale and err. Alex Pearce looks ok. Exciting times indeed for Freo.

Your future is bright. KPF stocks at all time highs. KPD with young jets like McPharlin and Johnson. I guess Ross has brought in some young guns like Neale and err. Alex Pearce looks ok. Exciting times indeed for Freo.
Our future does look pretty bright :D:D:D

Nathan+Fyfe+AFL+Rd+2+Geelong+v+Fremantle+hBcMAhwO9w9l.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaff, Kennedy, Natanui, Masten, Wellingham, Sheppard are all top 10 draft picks. That's 6.
I understand you may have not used your own picks on them. As compared with us who has one top ten pick from the last decade, Hill, playing.. And Pav.
Our strike rate in the drafts of recent has been second to none, getting quality with low picks.
Yeah maybe we could join teams in the draft you could pick our mids and we can pick the talls for you guys, it's almost like freo are afraid to pick talls now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back